Wedding day

Two months passed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Children services have taken Kendall away because of the Melanie incident,and we're all pretty sad about it,but we're aloud to come see her any time we'd like.
The children are all two months old and I've gotten to know all of their personalities. Lily is fearless and bubbly,she likes to eat and isn't picky. Arella is very particular,she wants things the way she wants them,when she wants them. Jaxon keeps quiet and stays mellow,he smiles a lot and goes along with what ever everybody else does. Kenzie,she likes being dressed and laughs when Raven puts bows in her hair,she's also very happy and won't do anything without Stargazer for some reason.
Today,Raven and I are getting married. So are Rob and Star. We've planned everything out in the past and picked out every little detail with Robin and Starfire.
We don't want anything big,and Robin's the only one that believes in God,so we're not having it in a church.
(A/N:not to offend anyone and what they believe in. I myself believe in God,but I'm not an obnoxious Jesus freak who thinks anyone who believes in anything else other than my god is stupid and wrong. It's your belief and I'm not one to judge you.) We've decided to have it on the land that the tower is on,surrounded by the water. The brides worked out how they're going to make an entrance.
We've invited Argent,the titans East,Bruce Wayne,Batgirl,superman,some of Star's family (including Galfore),thunder and lightning,Kid flash,Jinx (She's good again),Harold,Pantha,Jericho,the rest of the team (well duh),Kendall,Timmy Tantrum,Teether,Melvin,Bobby (from the Hide and seek episode),Wildebeest,Jampa,Kole,Gnarrk,Tramm,and Wonder Woman. We're not having any grooms men or bridesmaids because we're trying to keep it simple,besides,we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
Rob and I are standing under the flowery alter now,in front of the guests with the priest in between us. We're both awfully nervous,Robin is of course wearing his mask. A piano that we rented is softly playing music as the guests chatter among themselves. Along the ground is a white skinny carpet with light pink flower petals laying on it.
"Did you ever think you'd get married to Star?" I smile at Robin.
"Never." He smiles and answers quietly.
We talk quietly,holding our hands in front of us,looking at the crowd.
"Are you happy that you are?"
"Definitely."
"Remember the first day you two met?"
"How could I forget?"
"Well now that you're with her,you can admit you liked that kiss." I smirk and look at him.
He turns to me and says,"Shut up."
I laugh and he cracks a grin.
The piano starts playing 'Here comes the bride'. The crowd grows quiet and everybody looks around for two brides. I gulp nervously,hearing Robin do the same. I look at the crowd nervously,Bee,Cy,and Terra are taking good care of our babies. As Galfore takes excellent care of Stargazer.
A portal opens,Star and Raven step out of it.
Raven looks absolutely perfect. She walks slowly down one side of the chairs and Star walks down the opposite side. Star ends up in front of Rob while Raven stands in front of me. I grasp her hands and Robin holds Star's hands in his.
I grin at her as she grins at me,I don't listen to what the preacher says and just look into her pretty amethyst eyes.
"You look amazing." I whisper to her.
She smiles,"Thanks."
We say some vowels and finally,"You may now kiss the bride."
I kiss her with a great passion and pick her up,wedding style. Everyone stands up and claps as Robin and Star and me and Raven kiss.
I run down the isle with her in my arms,people throw rice and clap some more.
Raven opens a portal,I run through it. Robin (who's holding Star the way I'm holding Rae) runs in after us.
The girls change and we have our reception at a nice building that we rented.
Speedy asks Star why she doesn't have a diamond ring,why her dress isn't white,why she's barefoot,and why she's wearing the gold thing on her head. She explains that it's traditional that if you don't get married on Tameran then you can't wear a white dress and the head piece is also traditional,along with the only jewels on her feet. Also,that her ring has been in her family for billions of generations and it is very valuable on Tameran. Raven,Speedy,and I nod our heads in an understanding way.
We all get back to the tower around midnight (We took the babies home at 6:00 pm and put them to sleep,a high class baby sitter watched them). I untie my tie and flop down on the bed,relived I don't have to take off makeup and get changed into more comfortable clothes like Rae. I know Raven's extremely tired from dancing all night and getting up early in the morning.
Raven goes to the bathroom as I go to sleep immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!!! Thank you all so freaking much!!!😭♥️♥️♥️ Only one chapter left and I think a little bit of me will die when the book ends😂♥️♥️😭. But as I've mentioned 233568975267965837238954 times before...there's gonna be two more 🌚. Thank you so much,honestly I have no words for how nice everyone's been to me 😭😭♥️♥️.
Ilysm 😂😂 XD ♥️♥️ <3 ♥️
~Bbrae out