The Birth pt.2

2 hours have passed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raven has been going through many different types of pain. I've been comforting her and have been smacked and yelled at a series of times because of the hormones,along with lots of snickers and laughs from Cyborg and Bumblebee. I have 6 more hours of this...AND I DON'T THINK I CAN DO IT.
She screams an ear shredding shriek.
"BEAST BOY!" She shouts.
"Yes?" I try to remain calm.
She pulls my face to hers by pulling the collar on my shirt,"GET ME DRUGS!"
"I thought we agreed that we weren't going to use epidural because it makes the babies all loopy." I state.
She grabs my collar harder,"YOU'RE NOT THE ONE TRYING TO PUSH SOMETHING THE SIZE OF 4 BOWLING BALLS OUT OF SOMETHING THE SIZE OF A STRAW!"
"Ok...ok." I back away...slightly grossed out.
I press the button with the phone on it on her remote and tell the doctor that she needs some epidural. She comes in and injects Raven with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 hours passed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two more hours until Raven has our children and I've been nothing but a sweaty mess.
Something pops up in my head,"Raven...we never decided on names!"
She smiles sweetly,"I was thinking we could name them when we see what they look like."
"How did I get such a smart,beautiful,amazing wife?" I smile and kiss her forehead.
"I don't know...honestly I don't know how that works. I mean someone like me...with you?" She jokes and laughs.
Bee and Cy smirk tiredly in their chairs. I lean over her and touch her forehead with mine,looking into her eyes and smiling. I kiss her softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour passed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God! One more hour until I'm responsible for 4 different little lives!
The doctor comes in,she checks the machines Raven's hooked up to,"Your cervix is dilated about 9 inches,you'll be giving birth very soon."
Raven gulps nervously,"Thank you."
"No problem." She smiles and walks out the door.
Cy and Bee are asleep in their chairs,Bee's head is on Cy's shoulder and his head is on her's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raven groans out of pain. She breaths hardly and sweats.
She looks up at me and squeezes my hand,"It's time."
My jaw drops and I soon hear nothing but my heart beat.
"How do you know?" I ask worriedly.
"I just do!" She squeezes her eyes shut and clenches her jaw. "Now go get a doctor!"
I jump up and grab the door handle,I run out into the hall of the hospital. I run through a series of twists,turns,obstacles,and avoid people in front of me. I get to the front desk,out of breath.
The receptionist looks up at me strangely,"Do you need help with something?"
"My-*pant pant* wife-*pant pant* babies-*pant pant*!"
"Sorry sir...I can't understand you."
I catch a deep breath,"My wife is about to give birth! We need a doctor!" I breath hardly again.
"I'll go get a doctor,what room are you in sir?" She sits up and comes on my side of the desk.
"204!"
"Ok,you go back to your room,your doctor and I will be right with you." She rushes down the opposite side of the hall. As I turn to go back to our room.
I tell Raven about the doctor coming soon and wake Cy and Bee up. The doctor comes and pulls a big curtain in front of Cyborg and Bee.
Raven has a blanket over her legs. The doctor lifts it.
"Ok ma'am,I need you to push." She tells Raven.
"Ugh!" She sounds like she's in a lot of pain.
She squeezes my hand,I'm on her side on my knees to help her through this.
"C'mon Raven! You can do this!" I assure her. "PUSH!"
"IM PUSHING!" She growls.
After many screams and tears,Raven gives one last pain filled scream and all the chaos stops. I hear a little cry and the doctor stands up,she lifts a little body up into the light. She has blood on her gloves.
"A beautiful little girl!" The doctor smiles.
"Raven!" I grab her in my arms,"Our first child!"
She starts crying tears of joy,"I know! I know!"
"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor turns and smiles at me.
I nod and stand up. She hands me scissors and I cut through it. She hands the crying baby girl over to a few nurses and they clean her off and put her in a clear capsule sort of thing.
Raven breaks the beautiful silence with a very loud scream.
"Here comes another!" The doctor rushes over to her place and so do I.
I grab Rae's hand and she squeezes so hard,I think the blood flow may stop. After an hour of pushing,another small cry comes.
"A baby boy!" The doc lets me cut the umbilical cord and hands him over to the nurses. She changes her rubber gloves.
"Ok Mrs.Logan,just two more...two more to go!"
About 20 minutes later,another one comes. I go back to Raven's side again and the doctor goes to deliver the baby.
The next one is a girl which means the last one will also be a girl. The last baby is born,the doctors tell me and Raven about when we will get to see them (tomorrow) and about how we should get some rest. They inject Raven with different types of pain killers and she goes right to sleep.
They pull the curtain,Cy and Bee congratulate us.
"I'm sorry guys,we have to go home. We'll be right here first thing in the morning for you guys though!" Cy apologizes.
I hug Cy and Bee and they leave. I slump myself down in the chair tiredly. There are no words for how tired I am right now. I wonder what ever happened to Rob and Star.
I call Rob on the communicator and he answers,"Hey Beasty!"
"You still in Tamaran?!" I smile tiredly.
"Yeah." He smiles greatly.
"Well what's wrong with Star?"
"Well..." He puts the communicator down then picks it up again.
What goes on the camera surprises me,he holds a pretty newborn girl with jet black,curly hair and lots of it. She has skin like Star and is asleep.
"This gorgeous little girl surprised us by being quite a bit early today."
I gasp,she's tiny and adorable...I bet our children are beautiful and adorable like this. Too bad I'm not aloud to see them until tomorrow.
Rob smiles compassionately at the baby and strokes her hair,"Beast boy,meet the newest member of the family...Stargazer."
"She's beautiful Rob." I smile.
"Thanks." He keeps looking at her sweetly.
She yawns a little yawn and opens her eyes softly. She has dark brown eyes,I suppose those are from Robin,but I've never seen him without his mask. She looks at me confused. Then she starts to cry.
"I have to go,Star is going to feed her. Good luck with your children,we'll visit you when we're out of the hospital."
"Ok! Thanks!"
He hangs up with a wave of goodbye.
I watch Raven as she sleeps,that must have been really painful. I'm so proud of her for being able to do this. This is very uncomfortable,I can't sleep like this. I turn into a cat and curl up. I fall asleep.

When I wake up Raven comes out of the bathroom with her hair wet and in a bun. She's in a hospital gown,but this one isn't all dirty and bloody,so it must be a new one. I guess she just bathed.
"Good morning." She smiles. "Ready to meet our children?"
I nod my head and smile. I get up,turn into myself,then stretch and yawn. I go over and hug her.
She pulls away and presses the call button on her bed remote.
A nurse answers,"Hello ma'am what could I help you with?"
"The doctor told me that when we're ready to meet our children,I just call you and a few nurses will bring them in for some alone time with them." Raven answers.
"Yes,the Logan's,we'll be right there."
"Ok thank you!" Rae hangs up.
They come in in about 5 minutes.
I hold two and Raven holds two. The nurses leave.
I look down at mine,in my right arm there's a gorgeous little girl,she has light purple eyes,dark purple hair that's thin and straight,and grey skin,she also has a red gem on her fore head just like Raven. She looks exactly like a baby version of Raven! Right away,she goes to sleep. She's the only one sleeping,and doesn't seem to care about waking up,must have my personality.
In my left arm is a baby boy who has light green skin and dark green hair. His eyes are purple like Raven's. He looks up at me shyly.
I smile at him,"Hello."
He looks scared for a second then cracks a huge,toothless grin.
"Rae,why is his skin green?" I ask.
"I suppose the medicine that your parents injected into you ran into your DNA. It went into his DNA too." She smiles.
"Very nice." I grin and look down at them.
"Wanna switch?" She smiles at the babies.
"Yes."
We switch. In both of my arms are two little girls.
In the right arm the little girl has green eyes and a normal shade of skin. Her hair is purple and thick.
In the left arm,I cradle a little girl with pale skin and blue eyes. Her hair is blonde. She looks like what I looked like before the accident,only with Raven's skin.
"They're beautiful." Raven cradles them in her arms.
"Agreed." I grin.
"So...lets get on with names." She says.
"I think we should name this one after my mother." She raises the arm with the baby who looks just like her up. "Arella."
"Ok,I like that name."
"I think we should name her Lily." I look at the one with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Cute! I love it!"
"So this one." She looks over at the one I hold with the green eyes,purple hair,and normal colored skin. "How about Kenzie?"
"I love it!" I smile down at Kenzie.
"Ok...on to the little boy." She looks puzzled,"I don't have any ideas."
"Drake?" I ask.
"No."
"Logan?" She asks.
"That'd be Logan Logan." I cock an eyebrow at her.
"Oh yeah..."
"Garfeild Jr.?"
"No?"
"Michealangelo?"
"No."
"Kendall?"
"No!"
"How about Luke?"
"That's cute...but I feel like he doesn't really look like a Luke." She says.
"True." I nod.
"Jackson!" She jumps up,"But spelled like J-a-x-o-n!"
"I like it! We can call him Jax for a nickname!"
"Yes!"
The nurses come in after awhile and take them to the nursery,we tell them names and they make birth certificates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So I probably won't be updating any time soon,because MaxLesley is drawing what the babies look like for me,so that will be the next chapters:what the babies look like and their personalities,so they'll each have their own chapters. And MaxLesley isn't done drawing them,so I have to wait on that (Not trying being rude just saying that that's why I won't be updating soon MaxLesley )
Thanks so much for reading,sorry for not updating very soon :c .
With love,
-Bbrae_Robstar
(Ps sorry for the long chapter)