Telling the news

(A/N:So I don't like my idea of Kendall and Melanie's ages,so I'm changing their ages,Kendall is 9 and Melanie is 13)
I wake up next to Raven the next morning. I slip out of bed and go to the kitchen. What I see is pretty weird,Starfire is on the cabinet with her legs wrapped around Robin and her arms around his neck, they're making out. Well,atleast they have clothes on. I clear my throat,they don't stop. I clear my throat again,they don't stop.
"You guys are disgusting, please stop." I finally say loudly.
Starfire pulls away,embarrassed, and wipes her mouth with her sleave,her hair is messed up,anf her make up smeared. Robin just laughs.
"Now you know how all of us feel about you and Raven sometimes." He laughs.
"We atleast try to hide it behind our bedroom door." I joke.
"Well you're not very good at hiding things then,are you?" He smiles back.
"Shut up." I joke and look in the refrigerator for some breakfast.

I find organic eggs,veggie bacon,milk,pancake mix,and veggie sausages. Seems like a good meal.
I start to cook the eggs,sunny side up,the way Raven likes them,I don't eat eggs,obviously.  Next,the pancakes I pour the mix on the grill and let them cook,taking the eggs off. I heat the sausage and bacon in the microwave for 1 minute. I flip the pancakes and get the veggie meat out of the microwave.
I put it all on a plate neatly and put a piece of garnish on the side,giving it a fancy touch. I put the plate on the dinner table neatly and grab a small,clear,glass vase. I go outside and pick some fresh lavender (Raven's favorite) and put it in the vase,setting it all in the middle of the table. Last of all,I make her some herbal tea.
Raven diserves a fancy breakfast,being teen freak shows is hard enough,but teen parents as well,that's a lot of stress.
Raven walks in,she's in her titans uniform,her long hair straight as usual.
She sniffs,"Smells good."
"Thanks,it's for you." I smile.
She blushes a little,"Thanks,I'm starving."
She scoots in a chair and starts eating. Robin and Star have gone to their rooms to get ready.
I do the dishes that I dirtyed and sit next to Raven. She finishes and scoots out of her chair,she cleans off the plate and sits on my lap.
"Thank you so much." She hugs me and gets up.
"So I was thinking we should tell them,about our situation today." She pulls herself up on the counter.
I nod my head in agreement,"Yeah."
"I took another pregnancy test,it was positive too."
"So you're for sure pregnant,huh?"
"Yeah." She answers,"I think we should keep them,if I have like 50,maybe not,but like 3 of the 50."
"You do understand the responsibility of all this,right?"
"Yeah,but Beasty,we get payed an incredible amount of money,and I think we can take care of a,or some baby/babies!"
"Ok." I get up and kiss her on the cheek.
"Robin,Cy,Terra,Mel,Kendall,Starfire,come here!" She yells and walks to the couch,sitting down.
I draw in a big breath,this is going to be difficult. They all come in,followed by Cy is Bee,she's in pajamas with bees all over thrm,I hope her and Cy are less reckless than Robin and Star. They all sit down,Silky is sleeping in a chair.
"What's this for?" Robin asks.
Raven looks nervous,I'm nervous as well.
"Me and Beasty need to tell you all something." She puts her hand on my knee.
"You may tell us the anything friend Raven." Starfire says,concerned.
"Well...it kinda came up by accident...but.." Raven looks around at all of them nervously,"It's just-I mean-"
"We're pregnant." I finish her sentance.
They all gasp in surprise. Looking around at each other,surprised.
"Yeah." Raven sighs.
"When did you find out?" Bee asks.
"Yesterday. " I reply.
"Wow." Robin says in surprise.
"The news is the shocking,but we will all gladly help with the adorable babies!" Star says,joyfully.
"Thanks Star." Says Raven gently.
"Yeah,we're with Star,we'll do whatever it takes to help whether it be financially, baby-sitting,or even medical,we're here." Says Robin,Cy,Terra,Melanie,and Kendall nodding behind him.
"Thank you so much." Raven throws her arms around Robin.
Star clears her throat and taps Raven on the shoulder jealously. She wipes her nose and pulls away. I hug her and she hugs back.
"C'mon over here." Bee gestures for Raven to come give her a hug. Raven does so.
"We all love you guys." Cy smiles and hugs Raven as well.