Chapter 26 - Two Days Already Said Too Much

"Give me the food now." Hunter said the moment he shut the door of Orion's Ford Raptor.

Orion snorted as he pulled out and began cruising down the street, "You actually thought I had food dumbass?"

Hunter stilled and faced Orion, he then unlocked his door quietly, and the moment Orion realized it was too late.

Hunter jumped out of the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK HUNTER I WAS JOKING!!" Orion howled as his door shut from the air pressure. All he had seen was Hunter's body getting seized by the momentum of the car.

Hunter felt himself being eagerly snatched by the speed of the air and he grinned as he felt the ground meet him.

He felt his shoulder dislocate at the impact and let out a muffled groan as he went tumbling through the street and only stopped when he whacked into a pole.

So that's how it feels., To jump out of a car..

...

Wow.. Felt better than I expected actually..

Then he got up and dusted himself off. At least none of his clothes were ripped. With a stretch he looked around for his bag which had flown out a little before him.

He found it caught inside the lower branches of a tree and pulled it out.

A blinding pain ran through his right shoulder through his arm, reminding him that he had just dislocated his shoulder.

Panting from the pain, he let it fester and course through him, relishing it.

As he slumped down from the effort of handling the pain, he heard Orion's car rumble to a stop in front of him and groaned.

Orion got out of the car and ran up to him, "Oh fuck man.. Oh hell nah— You didn' jus'— Bro you wouldn' I— Fuck, what the fuck Hunter?!"

Hunter let out another muffled moan and Orion began panicking.

"Oh shit, youbrokesomethingIdon't knowhow to fixbones Ihaveto calltheambulance I have t—" He shut up when he caught Hunter's eye role.

"What?!" He spluttered, "You jus jump outta a car and you's expectin me to be cool as a fuckin cucumber dumbass?!"

Hunter took a deep breath, put a finger at his lip silencing his panic stricken friend, then relocated his shoulder with a loud pop.

Hunter grinned as Orion's face paled. "Now where's the food?"

For a moment the boy just stared at him, then he let out a shaky sigh and rubbed his hands over his face. "It's.. It's in the fucking car.."