Chapter 27 - A Flash of Fear and Bloody Tears

Orion lowered his face into his hands as Hunter smirked. "What?"

"What, did you just say?" the teacher grit out. "Stand up."

Hunter knew he'd be kicked out if he wasn't careful, and he really couldn't afford the trouble at the moment so instead he cleared his throat.

"I wasn't talking about you or to you sir." He said with a shrug.

The man glared at him, "Seriously? Ask Orion— Orion, I was talking about your very obviously existent sex life right?"

Orion groaned but nodded. Kudos man.

Hunter bit down a laugh as the man's face twitched in rage, he could see him trying to find a reason to get him in trouble.

He wouldn't give him that chance, "what's your name sir?"

"Mr. Alforanza. Now, I want you to swap seats with.." he trailed off as he looked around the students which, Hunter noted, were all busy avoiding the man's gaze.

Hunter smirked and leaned back leisurely on his chair. "But I happen to like this seat."

"And I happen to not care in the slightest. Now, Reiba darling, can you swap with this young man please?"

The girl named Reiba wilted but otherwise showed no sign of disobedience, the same went for the two girls next to her.

Hunter picked up his bag and sighed quietly as he passed the girl, but he managed to whisper an annoyed thanks before she was out of ear shot.

He decided to use the walk to his new seat as his chance to survey the class and nail down the suspects.

...

None in this class either huh.. Good for me then.

Relieved that he wouldn't have to watch any one in this class he set his sights on the task ahead. Getting revenge on the son of a gun.

But before he could do that, the teacher cleared his throat, silencing the— already silent— class,

"Thank you for finally getting yourselves together." he said with a sigh, "And I apologize for the brash entrance— Hunter Sen please come to the front"

Hunter glared at the man but he'd already busied himself with papers, so with a growl he got up and stalked to the front with his hands in his pocket.

Making eye contact with Orion he watched as he mouthed the words, 'be nice' very obviously.

Hunter snickered inside at the thought that the boy believed he knew him well enough in just two days to believe he'd even think about being nice.