Chapter 3 - The Sad Truth

"You. Are. Bloody. Heartless." The girl hissed from her place near the front of the class, "Can't you see that he's actually, I don't know.. Upset!?" she added angrily. 

Mr. Kober continued to write on the board, taking his time intentionally, then when he'd finished that particular sentence, he finally looked at her. 

"I am so sorry I hurt your friends feelings.! Ah, but why not go tell him to cry into your shoulder when you sit down.." he said offhandedly.

She stubbornly stayed where she was. 

"..So, go sit down, now." With that he sighed and turned his attention back to the class.. Which by then, was mocking Hunter quietly, calling him things like crybaby or mamas boy. 

What are you guys? Fucking FIVE??

...

Looking at the girl properly, he realised it was that girl Jade. The same idiot that had gotten him in trouble the first time. 

She happened to looked at him at the same moment and when their eye's met, all Hunter saw was pity and shame. 

Instantly all the mockery swarming around him intensified in his ears..

Now he was pissed because before seeing that he had only been slightly irked.. But now? He was thoroughly pissed, which only made him glare sharply into her eyes. 

She didn't look away, but a soft blush began riding up her neck. 

Not gonna lie.. That's kinda cute 

...

Excuse me? What the FUCK are you thinking you idiot?!  

Just the fact that he'd thought that, even for a second, made him even more angry. 

Grabbing his bag and putting his music on again but quietly, he rose from his seat. Making sure he got up in a way that forced it to let out a loud grating noise. 

Everyone looked at him, giggling and smirking and he was grateful for the white noise of the music.

...

After such a tiring morning Hunter didn't want to use up any extra energy, so he just grinned venomously at everyone, "Shut. The fuck. Up.." 

It was cliché, but everybody complied, even the teacher's ears perked.

Now that it was quiet he strode to the front of the class, pausing at the stubborn girl. "Thanks a lot estúpida.." he hissed.