CHAPTER 14- TAKE US TO YOUR LEADERS

Rhyan scout ship

"Take us to your leaders", no, no, I don't think this is going to sound right. Captain Tris thought as she went over the data sent by the Rhyan base. Humans were waking up in a state of emergency. beside the part protected and preserved by the humans, the rest of the universe was being effected by some kind of weird anomaly. Leaders of humanity were waking up and demanding an immediate contact with the new species. it was important to know what went wrong during the years of humanity's hibernation.

 Before going into the great sleep, humans have checked most of the planets to the micro bio level, mostly in the hopes of evolution of microbe in something sentient. with the advancements in biological and genetic science, it was still hard to predict whether a certain microbe could turn into a sentient being. but as the saying goes, "universe works in mysterious ways", this was somehow turning into a fact. not only the universe has given birth to another sentient species, but was somehow killing itself on it's own. this theory of a dying universe was nothing new to the humans, they had entertained it before. but the time limit was millions of billion years, this was just too soon, too sudden. and just when humans thought they would finally have friends to share and explore the universe with. 

At least we won't be bored anymore, thought the leaders and people, and prepared for yet another adventure, another mystery. Seems like they haven't explored everything after all, for there was much to discover. And humanity joyed internally, they could explore the unknown once more.

An order to the Rhyan base was sent from one of the enclosed galaxy, to make contact with the Velthunians at the earliest. This species was born in this changed universe, and have been living in it. there was no point in hiding the situation from Velthuna, humans have to explain to these young friends how the universe had been and what they had been living in all this time. as for why of the current situation, this was something  both species have to figure out together.

decision was made to talk to the leaders of Velthuna directly. The Rhyan scout ship could leave the Arixium and head directly for the home planet. But that would be very impolite, besides the Velthunian ship was not in a great condition.

 so, the scout ship thought it best to wait for the Arixium to reply and act accordingly. "Captain, they have responded", the second in command informed captain Tris. "All right........ let's hear it",  captain Tris said and the whole ship went silent.

"greeting, captain Tris lica, representative of the humans". the voice was slightly deep then a humans, with a slight sharp crudeness added at the end.

"I am Kurin, captain of the Arixium, this exploration vessel. We were headed toward a location, which we found on the planet near to our home star. if you know our language, then without a doubt, you know more about us then we do of you. We only know what you have told us about you. besides the fact that your species is known as humans, we know nothing of your intentions. we are grateful for your help, but before we meet, I believe it would be best to exchange some data, not something important, some cultural exchange would be fine. and then perhaps we can have a physical meeting. I am sure you will understand our hesitation. And may the warmth of the souls protect you".

Murmurs arose among the crew, this was taking too much time, time that the humans were surprisingly short of now. Obviously they could understand the hesitation of the Velthunians, humans themselves would not put their trust on any unknown species either. 

After living alone for so many years and having developed to the point, where decisions were made in a flick of a second, this current situation was literally testing the patience of the humanity. "This is taking too much time", Lex said, a bit irritated. "Captain, instead of trying to go through them", David said, "wouldn't it be much easier to just ask to be taken to their leaders and explain everything to them".

"David, would you lead any strangers to your leaders?" Captain asked with a suspicious look, "are you feeling all right?"

 David looked at the captain, "yes of course, we can not get sick, nor mentally neither physically" David stated matter of factly. Captain sighed, "yes I know, it's just...... ever since you woke up, only nonsense had been coming out of your mouth." 

Snickering could be heard from behind David. "But now I see, you are just being you". Captain finished with a slight chuckle. before David could say anything, captain lifted her right hand in a silence motion, "enough time wasted" and snapped her fingers, "let's speed things up". that said, Nano bots so tiny as if gold dust, started circling around the captain and with the blink of an eye, she disappeared. 

"yeah, sure, let's see how that goes", David amused to himself.

........................................................................................................................

Hey guys, next upload is coming. it takes time to get things sorted out, but I will definitely  update really very soon. until then, keep reading and giving your valuable feedback.😊😊