CHAPTER 15- TAKE US TO YOUR LEADERS (PART-2)

Arixium

The ship was silent, to the point that their own breathing could be heard. Reply to the message was prepared in a haste. The message sounded a bit rude, but it was better to be straightforward. It was not as if people were going to judge them, this scenario was the one of a kind and captain Kurin knew mistakes were unavoidable.

Still he wished, if he has ruined the first contact, it better not be because of the reply. Everyone was waiting to hear the beep, signaling another message.

Velthunains were hoping for some kind of data packet or something, which contained a little bit of information on the humans and perhaps their culture. Ael'a was very excited with the situation, getting to know a new culture, a whole new species, an entire unknown civilization. This was a dream come true for her curious little mind, for this is the reason she joined the exploration vessel to begin with.

And she was not the only one. Mohion was going crazy, he had been trying to send the word back to Velthuna, of all the things that had happened. But he had been failing miserably, it was clear ship's communication system was not destroyed. Then what was blocking them? could it be, these strange beings? It was futile to doubt this theory, if they were strong enough to pull an entire ship out of an asteroid belt, without getting a single dent on their own ship, jamming the signals was not that big of a deal.

On the ship's deck, something gold glimmered. Captain Kurin who was lost in thoughts, was coincidently looking at the spot of the glimmer. He blinked his eyes, nothing happened, the glimmer was still there and appeared to be increasing, spreading. He tried the blinking again, "maybe, I am finally losing my mind" thought the captain. He kept looking and then his eyes widened. In the swirling of golden dust, appeared a being.

When the Arixium started this journey, soldiers and gurads were also provided for the safety of the crew and captain. They were prepared for any scenario, they were ready to fight, they were even ready to venture into the unknown with the crew. But how were they supposed to fight with beings, who appeared to be made of light itself. When the strange light being appeared, they readied their weapons, as if to shoot the light itself.

But it was not to be. Before the being even appeared, their weapons disappeared from their hands, leaving behind the gold dust in their place. First the guards looked at their empty hands, the gold dust fading, then they looked at the being that had formed out of the shimmering golden light.

Captain Tris gracefully touched the floor of the Arixium, her waist long, striking maroon colored hair with blonde tips, still floating gently behind her as if she was in the water, started to slowly settle. The gold rim round her black iris tracked and observed everything. The wheatish color of her skin was shining a bright gold because of the nanobots. The golden armor and a line of neon purple light going along where the seams would be at the sides, Gave her almost an ethereal look, especially in front of the Velthunians.

Velthunians looked with an awe at the being in front of them. Their jaws agape and eyes wide open, it could easily be mistaken that they were looking at a ghost. But it was not so, In their minds, they were sure, the being in front of them was probably an ancient deity. For how could something like this could exist in the darkness of the universe?

Captain Tris cleared her throat to fill the silence and slightly extended her hand toward Kurin. "Hello, Captain Kurin", captain Tris said, with a smile. It was easy to distinguish the captain from the rest, he was the only one with two guards at his side and his clothes were the most extravagant compared to the crew.

Captain Kurin broke from the trance and looked around, as if to confirm what he was seeing real or not. The faces of the crew relived him a little, he was not going crazy after all. Just then he heard the being speak. It............. or was it a she? He looked at the being with more observation this time and concluded, that it was definitely a she, given the genders were distinguished like the Velthunians.

The voice startled the crew, they forced their pointy ears to listen and were amazed once more, for the language was that of the Velthuna, but the voice was so soft, so gentle to hear. Mohion almost dropped the communicator, he was holding. Ael'a was almost in tears, loud mouthed Zover was listening to someone for the first time. they could listen to her forever, but now was not the time for that, more pressing matters were at hand, her included.

They were still listening, waiting for her to continue but she went quiet and extended her hand instead. "This is maybe a way of greeting", captain Kurin thought and carefully stepped forward and extended his hand too. The being came forward a bit more and grasped Kurin's hand, gently shaking it, "I am glad, we get to meet in person, the exchange of messaging was dulling the things a bit", the being said with a bright smile and let go of the Kurin's hand.

.................................................................................................................

Hi guys, here's another update, please let me know your views on this.

And another thing, I am changing the name of the book from "the first ones of the universe" to something else.

Anyway, please comment what you think of the story and also what can i do more to improve it further? Thank you and happy reading.😊😊