CHAPTER 16- TAKE US TO YOUR LEADERS (PART-3)

Out of anything that could possibly happen, this was the last thing captain Kurin expected. He extended his hand, not knowing exactly what he was thinking about at that moment. And the ethereal female firmly grasped his hand and gently shook it.

 In that moment captains heart went from beating to racing. Shaking hand up and down was a form of greeting...that much he understood. But, her hand...........it..... it was warm? It was already hard to comprehend the current situation and to top it off, this etheral being who is undeniably made of flesh..is somehow warm? 

Tris let go of Kurin's hand and patiently waited..."and...right about...now!" as if obeying captain Tris's thoughts, entire Arixium went into panic. every single being on the velthunian ship lost their heads, panic was setting in fast in the very core of the ship and all Kurin could do was stare, mouth agaped or.. was it? 

Collecting his composure fast, Kurin turned toward his crew and started shouting for them to maintain the discipline and to behave like adult velthunian explorers that they were. Breathing out a heavy sigh, Kurin faced the being, that looked like it was made of light, once again and stretched a welcoming warm smile on his face. 

Standing straight and bowing his head a little, Kurin finally managed a reply. "Hello to you as well, my name is Kurin and i am the captain of Arixium, the ship that you find yourself in." He stopped to observe the being's expressions and finding only a gentle tug of a smile decorating her face, he continued. 

" I do not mean to be rude, and apologize for my intrusive prodding. but, who and what are you and what is the purpose of you being here?" Kurin knew, no matter how hard he tried not to be rude, he had to know the purpose and identity of this new creature. If she was going to be offended, he couldn't stop that, and in his defence,  he did apologise. 

Captain Tris supressed a chuckle and tried to reply in the most gentlest way possible, "Being cautious and curious is not in any way intrusive or rude." she gave an assuring smile to back up her statement. "And for your questions,  my name is Tris lark and i am the captain of the ship that saved you." She then looked around and remebering that she really was among aliens, now continoued excitedly. "I am a human, "Human" being the name of my species, and as for the purpose of our visit... That i can not disclose yet, for we are only a scout ship, we have sent our leaders our observations and are waiting for further instructions."

Velthunians after hearing the "human" were relieved and shocked at the same time. "Did she just say they are a scout ship?" Ael'a thought aloud. Captain Kurin was glad to find that he had avoided the worst possible outcome. After hearing that it is only a scout ship that saved them, he was finding it hard to imagine, how a diplomatic, civillian or any other ship would look. and he difinitly did not wanted to even imagine the battleships that this species might possess.

Captain Tris lied about the last part, she already had instructions. She was just trying to not scare off the aliens and hopefully future friends by showing the technological advancements.The classic delay in information sharing process was a good move to show that they were a little bit similar in technology,...right? "The teleportatrion is enough for one day," she mused to herself. But she could not delay it any further, that was the reason she had used the teleportation in the first place.

Now that the proper introductions were done, at least by the statndards of a scout ship. It was time to further along the process. 

After a few seconds, Tris pretended to  have recieved the instructions, "Captain Kurin." She adressed the Captain, "I have recieved instructions". Hearing this the entire crew was in attention at once, and waited with held breaths.

"We have been instructed to share the purpose of our visit to your leaders. so please, without any further delay take us to your leaders. It is of utmost urgency that the matter be shared as soon as possible." She finished, trying not to sound desperate. Humans could get easily to Velthuna, without needing any help of any kind from Arixium, But it was not a good move if humans wanted them to be friends and perhaps allies, if the upcoming project was to become a reality. 

And thinking it showed a good faith, to let be leaded to an unknown civilization then just barging right in. It was decided to follow the Arixium, if they agreed to take the scout ship to the planet.

"Please lead the way whenever you are ready", Tris finished and with the swirl of gold dust, teleported back on the scout ship and instructed for the Arixium to be freed of any blockage and waited a bit patiently for what could be said the longest minutes in the current human lifetime. 

"Hey guys, i apologise from the bottom of my heart for delay. please do not kill me. i am working on the next chapter and will be back in a day or two. "