CHAPTER 6- WHO ARE THEY?

Standing in the middle of the rapidly increasing snow storm, panting heavily, wide eyed and mouths agape, stood the Velthunians. They had dug non stop and at a pretty fast rate. But what they uncovered had left them speechless. Even the highly intelligent scientists, who thought they could handle anything and the exploration crews, who believed to have explored everything strange thing the till scaled universe had to offer, stood bewildered.

Ael'a could not believe what she was looking at. She looked around and noticed that everyone was in same condition as her. She looked at the statue again, starting her train of thoughts. 

It was a statue or more like a monument of a.....female? yes, female. her physical stature was just like a Velthunian female. and the statue is made of the same material as that of the buildings. same bright illumination, and same peculiarity. the statue was in a standing position, head raised to look toward the sky, right hand raised up with an open palm, as if reaching for something in the space. hair molded in loose waves to reach the thighs, with the other hand to rest on the hilt of sward, which reached to her feet. a fabric was also molded to be draped loosely around her, which appeared to naturally cover the breast and crotch.

"What a magnificent.....thing", Zover whispered. The statue was a replica of a women, built with the same size and proportions of an average women. Standing tall and proudly, on a round platform of the same material.

Captain Kurin cleared his throat as if to snap everyone back to reality. and it worked, people quickly gathered their thoughts and started with work. "so...what do you make of it?" captain Kurin looked at Ael'a, instead Zover answered. "look at her ears". Zover almost shouted, capturing everyone's attention. Gasps were heard all over, "the ears.....they are round", Zover whispered, getting closer to the statue. 

"the statue is almost like us, except the ears". captain Kurin said, circling the statue. Ael'a began scanning, looking or more like hoping to find something, anything, that could provide actual useful data, other then the structures. The sword was intricately carved with some kind of fauna, with a bright red stone placed at the side of the hilt.

"it is exactly like us, every feature, hands, feet, fingers, arms, legs, eyes, lips, hair, everything except for ears". Ael'a said. Captain Kurin was fumbling with his comm," yes, it seems that this civilization, well this species was like us. except for one thing". he looked toward the statue and exhaled," it had much more light".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The unearthing of the statue was gasoline, in the already excited hearts of Velthuninas. The news of a statue with the same physique as that of  Velthunian, on a planet covered with ice and strange architecture, spread like a cold blizzard. Images and videos were being shared among the people and media. everyone was shocked at what they beheld. 

in a cold universe, with dim stars, planet hope shone bright like a sun. after ridding of every structure of ice and unearthing every corner of the planet. the whole cities were discovered, the more the crews cleared the ice, the more shine and warmth was added to the planet. 

more statues were found, some tall, some short, all with the same bipedal physique.

rumors were spreading, of the planet being warm, in a friendly and comforting way. it was, as if a paradise had been found. warmer and brighter then anything.

one thing was also making it's way in to the minds of the Velthunians. these bright, magnificent structure, this warm heaven, who did it belong to? what kind of species would leave a heaven like this. it was clear that the species was structurally made like a Velthunian, yet it was completely different. What was this species? who exactly were these people? 

----------------------

Hello to anyone out there, i know this is not the best writing, but hey... i am trying. i know there are many imperfections in this story and i thank to anyone and salute to the patience of the reader to make it this far. i don't know what i am writing is good or bad, i just know that i am happy to put the story out there. so, if anyone feel like dropping a feedback or suggestion, please do so. i would very much appreciate it. and that's all for now.

thank you😊😊