CH.2

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

you sighed as the smell of blood entered your nostrils, signaling that the draken just beat up the third years.

currently, it was in the middle of class. if you're wondering about toru and koku, they're with you.

toru was sitting quietly outside the window of the school, on a tree while koku was wrapped around you torso, under your uniform.

you looked towards the door of the class. mikey's head popped into view "oh, they're both here!" he said.

you just stared at mikey who walked up to takemichi and you, with a smile on his face "let's go play, takemichi, scar face!" you tched at the nickname.

mikey dragged you and takemichi out of the classroom. outside the classroom, you could see third years best up on the floor.

you and takemichi sweat-dropped at the sight "what's all this?" takemichi asked.

"huh? all this? you mean all the trash?" draken asked "they pissed me off so i knocked em down a peg." he said.

draken turned to them and spoke "all of you guys, line up here. lay face down." the third years did as told.

you watched as mikey and draken walked on them while chatting, you and takemichi walking beside them on the floor.

the bell rang.

"you're free today, aren't you?" mikey asked "ya, i'm free." you responded while takemichi said no.

"let's hang out for a little while." mikey said "hold it right there!" hina yelled, walking towards you. wait, towards you?

takemichi started talking to hina, apologizing because he was busy but he got cut off. hina slapped you. she slapped you instead of mikey.

at that moment, koku jumped from your torso, out of your uniform at hinata, biting her arm.

he didn't let any poison in her though, since he never had permission to do that to humans.

hina winced in pain as you sighed, grabbing the snake gently "koku, it's fine." you said, making the snake let go.

you put him on your shoulder, letting himself wrap around your neck. everyone stared in shock, mostly because of the snake.

hina held her arm in the place where koku bit her. you reached your pockets and shoved out a bandage.

"come here." you said. she looked at takemichi, who just nodded in approval. he knew why koku bit her, so he held no hatred or anything.

you grabbed her arm gently as he reached it out, bandaging it "there. sorry about koku, he.. tends to be overprotective of me sometimes. why did you slap me anyway?." you said as you patted the snake's head gently.

hina nodded and apologized for slapping you before speaking "i thought you were takemichi's b-bullies, so-" you chuckled and patted the girl's head.

"it's fine." you said. before hina could say anything, mikey stepped closer to you, well more like koku.

mikey seemed amazed. he was staring at koku who stared back, seeming he wanted to pet him.