CH.7

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

you sighed as you laid in your bed in your apartment after mikey told you to go home.

you got up from your bed and walked to the kitchen, you phone in hand. you sighed again, knowing that you're gonna probably meet kazutora tomorrow.

you opened the fridge, humming a random song to yourself as you grabbed some apple juice, then drank it in silence.

as you did that, you realized that you had a small crush on izana, as if it wasn't obvious. it made you realize how lonely you were in your past life.

you moved on from douma in your past life after a few years of his death. you never fell in love with anyone again, and never hooked up for a night with anyone either.

you were a damn virgin your whole three lives. though, you're gonna have nasty time with izana in the future anyway.

well, if you didn't change that, of course. you threw the empty juice box in the trash, then looked at the time while going to your bedroom.

you sighed when it showed 1:29. in the morning. you laid down in your bed and scrolled on your phone for the rest of the night, losing track of time.

you put on your school uniform and then sprinted to school.

TIME SKIP

you sighed for the nth time today, watching takemichi have a whole life crisis. it was funny, to be honest.

"takemichi!! we heard! you became a member of toman?!" takemichi's friends yelled at the whole school.

you and takemichi turned to them, glasses dude's eyes widening when he saw you "that's—" makoto blinked and cut off glasses dude

"who the hell are you?" he asked. you chuckled and gave a lazy wave "tsugikuni y/n, also a member of toman. nice to meet you." you said.

the rest of the boys' eyes widened and bowed to you "h-hello!" you laughed at them and told them to just talk to takemichi, since they were to do that anyway.

a few minutes later, kazutora came "this is valhalla' number 3!!" glasses dude straight up yelled, kazutora smiled happily.

he hugged takemichi "yaaaay! i'm sooo happy! you're takemichi, right? and you're y/n, right?" he said as he pulled away from takemichi and hugged you, you hugged back.

"okay, takemichi, y/n! let's go to valhalla's hideout!" takemichi's eyes widened as kazutora pulled you two out of the classroom, leaving takemichi's friends behind.

"hey! i found em!" kazutora said, with a happy smile "these are the two?" one of the dudes asked, kazutora nodding "yep."

"who's this?" takemichi asked, "hm? just two of my most trusted kouhai." kazutora replied.

"okay.. what happened to them? they're on crutches." takemichi asked again, kazutora replying "i broke them yesterday."

takemichi sweat-dropped and so did you, you letting out a chuckle.

TIME SKIP