CH.12

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

TW : KIS*KI

you whistled in awe as you stared at takemichi in the toman uniform "it doesn't suit you at all." draken said, you laughing as agreeing "yeah, you look kinda lame but still cool."

"i know, right? it totally feels like someone dressed me up!" takemichi said, a smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his head.

"once again.. welcome to tokyo manji gang." draken said, takemichi bowing and saying a thank you.

"now.. the meeting will start." draken said, walking away from takemichi. takemichi stood beside you, you already unamused along with your division and shinichiro.

the whole valhalla gang was about to join toman, which was very disappointing. though, takemichi was about to become the first division captain, which was what made you and your division happy.

and shinichiro as well. you told shinichiro a lot about takemichi and also let him read the manga on your phone.

you considered shinichiro apart of your division, honestly. but that's not the point now.

hanma and chifuyu walked into view, making everyone shocked about hanma.

"today's meeting will be a bumpy ride. we're here to conclude bloody halloween!" draken said.

everyone started questioning why hanma was here.

"bloody halloween." mikey said, causing everyone to go quiet "valhalla's 300 versus toman's 170. despite an overwhelming disadvantage.."

"each of you held your own.. and claimed our victory. shuji hanma, vice-leader of the gang we defeated has a message for us about valhalla." mikey said.

hanma started speaking "shuji hanma here.. from valhalla." everyone began glaring, making you almost laugh at their expressions.

"valhalla.. has never had a leader. so.. in the wake of our defeat, we're joining under toman's banner." hanma said.

you sighed as you ignored everything that was happening until takemichi yelled right beside your ear.

"i'll do my best!!" you blushed in embarrassment, laughing at him as you felt embarrassed. does he not have any shame?

TIME SKIP

you sweat-dropped as you walked out of the convenience store that you saw shiba taiju in. it was a coincidence, though you were now gonna follow him all the way until you see hina, takemichi, hakkai and yuzuha.

after a few minutes of following him, you watched as he landed a hit on takemichi "your shit.. just got wrecked!" taiju said,, more like yelled.

everyone bowed to him "that's just not fair! you guys look like you're having so much fun!!" he shouted.

you then watched as he threw takemichi, then kicked him. you were starting to grow annoyed, though you couldn't just walk in.