CH.3

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

you yawned, just haven woken up from a nap. your heard some knocking..? on your window, making you look at it. there stood toru, waiting for you to open the window.

you walked towards the window and opened it "what's up?" you asked. toru replied "ryuguji ken and sano manjiro are inviting you to the meeting." you nodded in response "i'll be there in a few minutes."

toru nodded and flew away. you closed the window and went to your room, opening the closet.

you grabbed a simple white t-shirt, with some black shorts. all of your scars could be seen, though only in light.

you sighed and grabbed koku, putting him on your shoulder as he wrapped himself around your neck.

once he was finished, you grabbed your phone, earphones and keys. you locked the apartment and walked out of the building.

once you were outside, you started sprinting towards the shrine where the meeting is held. in like a few seconds, you arrived.

you appeared right beside mikey, startling the shit out of everyone "holy shit!- scar face! don't scare me like that!" mikey said with the most dramatic tone ever.

you groaned and bonked his head "i have a name, you shrimp." the people started gasping and throwing insults at you for hitting and insulting mikey.

mikey just told them to calm down while he chuckled "your speed is amazing, scar face~" mikey said.

you blushed in embarrassment at his tone and bonked his head again "shut up!" you walked away with a red face.

draken and mikey just laughed at you. suddenly, you felt someone approaching you.

the presence was behind you, so you looked behind you, ready to fight. your face became slightly red when you saw the twins, smiley and angry, along with mitsuya walking over to you.

"hello!" smiley said with some enthusiasm in his voice. you cleared your throat and bowed a little "hello.." you said, feeling awkward.

you four introduced yourselves to each other "so, what's your name?" mitsuya asked.

"oh! i'm tsugikuni y/n. please call me y/n!" you said with a small smile on your face "sure, scar face." smiley said.

a tick mark appeared on your right cheek as you bonked smiley's head "don't call me th- oh.." you calmed down the moment you touched his hair.

it was fluffy... very fluffy. you began playing with smiley's hair, who just let you do your thing with slight blush on his cheeks.

you glanced at mitsuya who was leaving, probably to stop the others from beating up takemichi.

you buried your face in angry's hair, it smelled nice. it was probably washed a few hours ago. he groaned in embarrassment "stop that."he said.

you just hugged him from behind, resting your head on top of his. yes, you were taller than him.

you were like 175cm, around baji's height. you smiled softly and walked behind the twins, still hugging angry.