CH.1

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

you sighed quietly as you rode back to your apartment on your skateboard, a smaller bag in your left hand.

your school bag was on your back. you were on your home from the store, you had buy food for yourself.

your hair was full up in a ponytail, your sleeves up that you had since this morning.

many people gave you many looks, some even asked you how you got those scars. you just replied with 'that's none of your business.'

"beat him up, kiyomasa!" you heard. you also smelled blood and could hear punching, along with groans of pain.

you stopped close by the fight, watching it from there. should you beat up kiyomasa? cuz you really wanted to.

you sighed again and got off your skateboard and out the bag and the skateboard under a close-by tree.

you ran at kiyomasa with great speed which wasn't even fast for you, punching him square in the face.

you looked like you teleported, making the other gasp at you sudden appearance and speed.

kiyomasa went flying up into the sky a few feet. you jumped and kicked him in the stomach. you could see that you broke his nose, teeth and his ribs.

you landed on the ground without a sound while kiyomasa landed with a loud thud. you heard him groan in pain as he stood up.

the other that were there, including draken and mikey, stared with wide eyes in shock.

you shook your hand to shake off kiyomasa's blood off your hand "lame.." you said.

you turned to takemichi and asked "you good?" he nodded in response "y-you're the new student..?" he asked.

you nodded in response. just as you did, people started bowing to mikey and praising him.

kiyomasa gave a low bow, getting kicked in the stomach (?) by draken. mikey just walked by, to takemichi and you.

you stepped aside, letting mikey talk to takemichi. you watched as takemichi fell and as mikey held the back of his head, asking "are you really a middle schooler?"

you sighed softly, as you heard mikey say "takemitchy , from today on, you're my bitch, okay? ♡︎"

you glanced at the two before leaving, grabbing your bags and skateboard "you! scar face!" you heard draken call out.

you looked back with a disappointed expression, you weren't happy with the nickname "what?" you asked.

"come back here!" mikey said. you tched and stood on your skateboard, riding it to the boys.

you stopped in front of them, looking at mikey "yes?" you asked. mikey walked closer to you just like he did to takemichi.

you backed up, tripping on purpose, making you fall. mikey leaned down to you, grabbing the back of your head.

"you're also my bitch now!~ ♡︎" he said. you blushed at how close his face was to yours. if douma saw this, mikey would be no more.