CH.13

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

the next day, you, chifuyu and takemichi ended up agreeing with kisaki and hanma, now you're gonna work together till christmas day is over.

didn't sound really appealing nor amusing, but at least you could see hanma.

"this is one crooked team." kisaki said, you sighing in response "our goal's the only thing we got in common." takemichi said.

"i can't fuckin' stand you two." chifuyu said. you let out a small chuckle as hanma spoke "what's out team name gonna be? c4u? the hanmas? how 'bout team kill-em-all?" you laughed at hanma, causing everyone to look at you.

"don't be ridiculous. anyway, hanma, come closer." you said. hanma leaned closer to you, you also leaning towards him.

you leaned towards his ear, and whispered "you should wear your hair down, you look more attractive like that. a lip piercing or nose piercing would do a nice change too." with that, you leaned away.

hanma leaned away when you did, staring at you for a fee seconds as if thinking "i'll try the first option.." he said, making you smirk.

"good." you said. the other three boys were clearly confused "what'd he tell you?" kisaki asked hanma.

hanma shook his head "nothin-" before hanma could even finish, he started coughing and wheezing, making you laugh.

kisaki made a face that you found funny as he handed hanma an inhaler, making you laugh even more "heh, thanks kisaki ♥︎" hanma thanked him.

you saw something fall out of hanma's pocket, so you picked it up. hanma didn't seem to notice either.

it was a box of cigarettes, only one cigarette left in the small box. you took it out and put it between your lips.

you started roaming through hanma's pocket, making everyone look at you "hey, what do yo- is that my cigarette?" hanma asked, grabbing the cigarette out of your mouth.

you pouted a bit as you took out a lighter from hanma's pocket, him snatching from you as he lit up the cigarette that you had in your mouth.

he began smoking the cigarette, making you tch and grab it, then smoking it.

that pissed off hanma, because it was his last cigarette "give it back." he said. you shook your head "nuh-uh. weren't you choking, coughing and wheezing a minute ago? you can buy more anyways." you said, holding the cigarette to your lips.

you inhaled, and exhaled the smoke right into hanma's face. oh, he looked very pissed off. he groaned and turned away from you, coughing a bit from the smoke.

you laughed at him and smoked the cigarette you stole in silence.

TIME SKIP

"fuck, it's cold. y/n, how the hell are you just in a hoodie?" hanma asked, pointing his finger at you.

you laughed and shrugged "magic." you said. hanma had his hair down, and bro... he looked so 😩😩.