CH.8

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

you sighed as you sat with the haitani brothers, who seemed to be very interested in you, probably because of you speed or strength, and forced you to be their 'buddy'.

"overseer?" takemichi asked chifuyu in confusion, who spoke back "that's like a referee. hansen, the haitani brothers, leanman and y/n... they're just gonna watch today."

takemichi's eyes widened, realizing that you weren't gonna fight at all "but they're normally fierce rivals of toman, excluding y/n." chifuyu said.

"fighters! make your entrance!" hansen yelled, the two mentioned gangs entering the soon to be battle field.

you watched, slightly nervous. you weren't sure if you should save baji or not.

the thing that snapped you out of your thoughts was when you heard yelling, and the two gangs started fighting.

you sighed again, watching your division fight like crazy. sanemi seemed to be laughing, while mitsuri, shinobu, uzui and rengoku all had smiles on their faces while fighting.

ubuyashiki, who was fighting as well, was good with his moves as well. you looked over to inosuke, who was also laughing, making you chuckle "man, my division is crazy as fuck." you said.

the haitani brothers glanced at you "hm? who's in your division?" ran asked, looking around.

you talked about each of them and showed the two the members of your division by finding them yourself with your eyes first and then describing their appearance while pointing to their direction.

the two were pretty shocked to know that a gang even had girls, since toman had four girls in the gang.

the two sweat-dropped "man, literally half of them are just smiling or laughing while fighting. what are they, some sadists or something?" rindou asked.

you chuckled and nodded "you could say that they are." the two's eyes widened a bit, rindou saying "i wasn't serious about that, but damn. where'd you pick them up anyway?"

"hm? oh, just found them in a park during a very nice evening." you said, half-joking because you all did reunite at a park in the evening.

you started to sweat again as you looked around the battle-field, toman clearly had a smaller number than valhalla.

you took a deep breath "am i allowed to help toman?" you asked. toman was still at a disadvantage, since you fidn't allow the slayer & demons to use too much of their strength. the haitani brothers looked at you, faces blank.

they glanced at each other as if debating, before nodding in sync. in the blink of an eye, you were
gone.

you quickly ran around the field, knocking out 70 people of valhalla. now  that your division was there, there shouldn't be much to worry about.

in two minutes, you returned back to your seat, seeing the haitani brothers shocked "holy shit, you're fast." rindou said.

you chuckled, patting his head "if you work hard enough, you can be that fast too." you said.

the two glanced at you with admiration in their eyes. they smirked and looked back at the fight.