CH.11

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

you whistled a random song to yourself as you rode your skateboard to the hair salon, since you're going to get a new haircut.

your hair was long too, and you were getting slowly annoyed by it. so why not cut it? and maybe dye it too.

shinichiro obviously tagged along, floating beside while listening to you whistle.

you had no idea what haircut you wanted, so you were still thinking about that on your way there.

a few minutes later, almost there, you finally thought of a new haircut. you'll leave your hair length the way it is, get an undercut and dye your hair dark purple or dark blue.

you wanted to get a nice tattoo, and some piercings too. were you going through a rebel phase or what?

soon, you arrived and was greeted by a pretty lady. after you told her how you want your hair done, she showed you where you will sit while getting your haircut and to get the things ready.

a few minutes later, she was already shaving the bottom of your head while the rest of the hair was in a tight ponytail, in your face.

five hours later, you were already showing your hair to sanemi and genya who came back from work.

you have a new tattoo as well. it was on your right arm. it was a tattoo of your snake.

the tattoo went from your shoulder down to above of your elbow

the tattoo went from your shoulder down to above of your elbow. you got a nose piercing on left side of your nose, just the circle one.

you also have five holes pierced on your right ear, while you had three on the left one. you looked like a complete different person.

but hey, you looked hot.

you took a picture of yourself in the middle of the living room as sanemi and genya still stared at you shocked.

you then sent the picture to the mcr groupchat.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

mac n cheese maker
hey guys lookAt my cute Makeover

[insert picture]

water dude
you look very nice y/n.

pink n green
yes , i very much agree ! can i braid your hair the next time i come over , please ?