2K SPECIAL

whole chapter in japanese!!

you blinked in confusion as you stared at the 92949393 adults/middle schoolers turned into toddlers.

"so.. what happened?" you asked. sanzu groaned in annoyance "we all have no idea. we were all suddenly turned into small babies then teleported..? here." he explained.

everyone nodded in agreement. you stared at them, obviously thinking they're cute "you guys are so cute!" you said.

some of them blushed at the compliment. you pulled out your phone and began to call emma, since she was the only who wasn't here.

"hello?" emma said "hey, can you come over right now? i have a surprise." you said. emma then agreed and said that she'll be at your apartment in a few minutes.

genya and sanemi were both at their part-time jobs, while shinobu was at work too.

you started to look at them all carefully while they stayed sitting on the floor silently of your apartment.

sanzu, izana, mikey, hakkai, inui, draken, takemichi, hinata, mitsuya, smiley, angry, ran, rindou, koko, naoto, kakucho, chifuyu, kazutora, baji, pah and peh. it was 21 people in total.

you reached out your hand, wondering what they'll do with it. rindou was the first to react. he wobbled to your hand and.. held your index finger since your whole hand was too big for him to hold.

you cried in awe. everyone stared at you and rindou. ran was the second one to do something. he also wobbled over to your hand and bit it.

you just stared at him in awe with a smile, which pissed him off and made him bite harder. once blood was coming out of your hand, he stopped.

he wiped his mouth in disgust "disgusting." you didn't even react. you just patted his head with your other hand.

some of them laughed at your bleeding hand. though they froze when the wound suddenly stopped bleeding, and started healing.

how? you were 20% demon, did you forget? hope ya didn't "h-how?" ran asked, his eyes wide.

you laughed at him "magic." you said. ran tched and turned away from you, pulling his brother away from you.

the doorbell suddenly rang, making everyone perk up. you stood up and walked over to the door.

you opened it and smiled "hey, emma." she smiled back and greeted back. she entered and you closed the door behind her.

the 21 toddlers were right in front of the door, since they followed you. emma's eyes widened "what..?"

she asked in confusion "emma!! we got turned into some stupid ass babies and got teleported here!" draken said, pissed off by the fact that they're small and can't use their strength.

emma looked confused as hell but sat in the living room where you told her to sit, on the floor.

draken and mikey wobbled to her, making her smile in awe "you guys are adorable!" she said, hugging little mikey and little draken.

you chuckled at them and looked over to izana, who was currently wobbling his way to you. you picked him up, holding him right in front of your face.

he blinked at you in confusion, before a small smile made its way to his face. you smiled brightly and kissed his nose, hugging him.

he hugged you back, wrapping his short arms around your neck. everyone eventually started to converse with each other.

sanzu was the only one alone, while izana was still hugging you. you frowned at that and also picked him up which caught him off guard.

you placed izana and sanzu on each of your laps, izana on the right one while sanzu is on the left one.

sanzu glared at you "what do you want?" he asked. you smiled and patted his head "nothing, i just wanna keep you company." you said.

sanzu groaned in annoyance, though he didn't say anything. you then watched in silence as sanzu and izana started to talk to each other.

the next few hours, you all spent a lot of time with each other, it made you really happy. eventually, you fell asleep.

emma noticed and whispered for everyone to be quiet. they surprisingly did as told and looked at her "what?" one of them asked.

she pointed to you, who was sleeping with two toddlers on your laps, who weren't asleep but were now looking at you, since their chat was interrupted.

"let's make this a sleepover, hm? it's pretty late anyway." she said. the others agreed and scooted over to you. emma laid her head on your shoulder comfortably.

everyone else, made a place to sleep at around you and emma, making the said girl smile and say "goodnight."

the toddlers replied with a goodnight as well. they all closed their eyes and slowly entered dream land.

you opened your eyes and smiled, feeling slightly flustered. you looked around and saw emma leaning on your right shoulder.

sanzu was leaning on your left side of your waist with his back, asleep. izana was laying his head on your left lap, beside izana.

mitsuya was laying in between your legs, while hakkai was laying in between his.

then, there mikey who was leaning on emma's right side of her waist with his back, while draken laid his head on her right lap, beside mikey.

then many others slept on yours and emma's legs, making you smile. you closed your eyes back again, and slowly fell asleep as well.

soon, genya and sanemi came back from their part-time jobs. they stared at you and the others in confusion for a while before moving go their rooms still confused.

they did their night routine and went to sleep. the next morning, you woke up in your living room all alone. you looked around in confusion, trying to find the others.

you saw a paper on the table. you grabbed it, realizing it was a note. the note said 'i have made them back to adults, and also teleported them all back to their homes. their memories of this night are deleted.

- you know who'

you tched, and threw the note in the trash. you sighed, and got into your bed, back to sleep.

<><><><><><>

hello fellow readers! thank you all for 2k ^__^ hope you enjoyed this small special! new chapter coming soon ;3