CH.14

yk the drill, enjoy!

DECEMBER 31ST, 2005

you stood awkwardly as you were making eye contact with mitsuya's little sisters, making you slightly embarrassed.

"grape head" mana and luna said in sync, making mitsuya, yuzuha and hakkai laugh. you chuckled and walked away once you saw hina and takemichi together walking over.

you sighed as you heard hakkai yelling over yuzuha being in love with takemichi, while you felt lonely since izana hasn't answered your texts for over two days.

you already had a hunch though. shinichiro who was floating over you, crossed his arms and looked at you, completely noticing your change in mood "what's up? is something wrong? you seem upset." he asked.

you shook your head "i'll explain later. the new year is about to begin." you said as you ran over to the others, shinichiro following you.

you saw him smile at the sight of his little siblings, though only one was missing.

3! 2! 1! happy new year!" you all yelled together as you all jumped, takemichi's ema flying up in the sky.

MEANWHILE..

"i never expected takemitchy to pull that off." hanma said, smiling. kisaki smirked "...but it won't end here." he said.

-

shinichiro ended up getting mad at you for not telling you that you were dating his brother, but he wasn't mad for long.

anyway, back to the story.

today was the day when koko, inui and the girls will be officially a part of the gang, while kisaki is gonna get fired.

after everyone forgave hakkai for lying and for the conflict, koko and inui were introduced.

the two walked over to takemichi who was beside you, koko saying "glad to be here! captain!" you smiled and waved at them, them waving back.

then after that, the three girls were introduced. after they were, they ran over to you with big smiles on their faces.

they all gave you a quick hug, which you returned "quiet everyone!" draken yelled.

"lastly, i want to talk about something involving the christmas conflict. tetta kisaki!" mikey said, kisaki saying back "yes!!"

what mikey said next made your whole division and shinichiro almost burst out laughing "you're fired." mikey said, shocking everyone.

later, after listening to kisaki's arguments and after the meeting officially ended, you and your whole division burst out laughing.

"bahaha- how pathetic!" akaza said along with sanemi, while you were wheezing like a freaking teapot.

THE PRESENT (future)

you opened your eyes, sitting up slowly "oh, you're awake." a familiar voice said. you looked up and saw mikey. memories started to flow into your head, giving you a slight headache.