CH.10

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

"wake up, you sleepy head. you gotta go shopping for my sister." shinichiro basically yelled in your face, making you groan.

"don't yell so early in the damn morning." you said. you looked at the clock, which said 7:02. great, you had enough time.

you got up from your bed and walked to the kitchen, about to cook some breakfast for you and the boys.

though, before that, you quickly gave food to your two pets. you started making pancakes for genya. after that, you made some eggs with bacon for sanemi.

then lastly, you made a simple sandwich for yourself since you didn't have enough time to make breakfast for yourself.

shinichiro in your room, was in the mean time picking clothes for you since you fell asleep naked with only the towel around your waist.

you entered your room munching on your sandwich, the clothes that shinichiro prepared for you in your bed.

"thanks." you thanked him. shinichiro left the room, going through the wall to give you privacy.

you quickly dressed yourself, eating the sandwich at the same time. after you finished dressing up, you shoved the last piece of the sandwich into your mouth and looked at the time.

it is 8:02.. damn, you sure took long. you have a bit of a time left though, so you'll make another sandwich.

you dashed into the kitchen, made a sandwich and started eating it. it took about 5 minutes to make.. you should start getting ready to leave.

you grabbed a note and paper, wrote about your day today for the boys so they won't come trying to find you or something, grabbed your things and left.

you left a bit earlier than you wanted to, but that's not bad. the more the time you have for shopping, the better.

you rode your skateboard to the mall, shinichiro floating beside you in the same speed you were riding.

it took exactly 17 minutes to get to the mall. you walked around the shops looking for a good gift for emma, or maybe more than one gift.

you spent exactly four hours in the mall, and came out with only three bags. they were pretty big tho.

one of the bags had emma's gifts in it, which were : an oversized t-shirt that said 'grape juice sucks' in english, a golden necklace that says her name, a frog plushie, a white hat, a panda plushie and a unicorn plushie that had a rainbow horn with pink mane (??).

you thought it was cute, so you bought them. the plushies took most of the space in the bag, the reason of the bag being big.

the second bag had some clothes for you, and two different frog plushies because frogs were cute. the third one had things like a new bed for your snake, etc.

it was currenly 11:17 in the morning, so you decided to head off to the cafe where mikey and emma were.

you texted mikey about you wanting to give emma a gift for her birthday so he agreed and gave you the name of the cafe they were in.