>>11<<

"That was so obvious." Renjun spoke after few minutes of just walking in complete silence. Jaehyun was in front of them, eyes looking all over the place for anything that could be possibly a danger to them. The brown haired elf looked down at the human that was walking in his right. Renjun had his lips formed into a smile while he looked up at him. It made Jeno more embarrassed than he already was. How could he tell Jaemin he loved him? "I thought elves don't have feelings." 

"They don't." Jaehyun replied as if he already knew Renjun was talking to him not to Jeno. "It's really interesting actually." The tall elf glanced behind, his eyes landing on the younger elf. "It would have made sense if it was the prince, since he's half elf only, but you? I'm pretty sure your parents are faeries." 

"They are." Jeno replied as he looked at the ground. He preffered staring at the grass beneath his feet rather than look in Jaehyun's dark eyes. Also, Renjun's amusement over this whole situation wasn't helping either. "Maybe's it's not even love and you two are overreacting." 

"I never overreact." Jaehyun replied and looked back in front. It made Jeno sigh in relief. "I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but that means the next generation will be weaker than the previous ones. Elves and faeries are born once in forty years. Your generation will be replaced by a new one in ten years and that would usually mean powerful faeries and elves, but the fact that some of your generation are starting to develop human feelings is a sign we are getting weaker." 

"Should I be offended?" Renjun asked at which the older laughed. 

"I thought you were already used to this kind of words." Jaehyun replied without looking behind at the two. "Don't be too worried. It's not a bad thing to fall in love. This means our world will get a bit warmer than it is now." 

Luckily for Jeno, the elf dropped the subject right away. Renjun didn't say anything else either and the trio just walked in silence through the giant trees. The elf looked up and saw some stars appearing on the dark sky. He couldn't see them really well though, because the branches had too many leaves. They were almost invisible. 

As they were walking, Jeno realized how the scenery started to change. He could sometimes spot houses surrounded by walls of trees, just like his home and Renjun's. They were reaching the city quickly and for some reason, he started feeling really anxious. What if someone would notice them and tell Lucas? They would be so dead and their plan of stopping him would be gone. 

"Are we gonna kill him at the coronation?" Renjun suddenly asked, breaking the silence between them. Jeno glanced at him and saw the curiosity in the human's dark and pretty eyes while he stared at Jaehyun, waiting for a response. His lips were parted, as if he was about to say something else, yet no words left his mouth. As he kept on staring at the pale human, Jeno realized how pretty he really was. Renjun was so small and fragile that it made him want to protect him with all costs. No wonder Jaemin wanted him to keep an eye on the mortal. 

"We're going to expose him. Let's just hope he won't kill anyone who doesn't deserve to be killed." Jaehyun finally replied and then stopped. "He will be sent to The Tower where he belongs." 

Jeno looked away from the short male and stopped by the edge of the golden path that would usually take you to the castle. Renjun stopped in Jaehyun's right. 

"We have a new hiding place." Jaehyun explained and looked from the elf to the human. "Johnny is already there." 

"That's good. Will Yuta remain at Lucas's residence?" The brunette asked and looked up at the elf. His dark eyes were still shinning. If he didn't have those round ears, Renjun would look exactly like an elf, Jeno realized. He had that cold and immortal aura around him, which made him feel a bit confused. It must have been because of the magic that was in Elfhame, Jeno told himself. 

"He has to. Jaemin might need help." The tall elf replied before stretching out both of his hands. "Hold my hands please. We have to teleport from here."    

Jeno didn't hesitate to much and held the elf's hand. When Renjun did the same, Jaehyun close his eyes and in the next second, Jeno found himself surrounded by void. He could only see darkness. The next time he opened his eyes, they were in the middle of a circular room. There were no windows, just three torches that were ignited and at least ten candles all over the shelves with dusty old books. A human was drinking some pink wine from a silver goblet and was reading something in a book. Jeno recognized the man from when he was kidnapped by them. 

"I thought someone attacked you." Johnny said without looking up from the golden page. 

"Luckily no. There were no soldiers at the border." Jaehyun replied as he let go of their hands. He looked at Renjun and smirked. "Do you know where are we?" 

"From the way you're smiling I believe somewhere pretty nice?" The human tried to act positive despite knowing they might be somewhere dangerous. 

"We're under the Grand Palace." 

Jeno flinched after hearing the name of the castle. His eyes widened a bit as he looked from Jaehyun to Johnny, but the two seemed pretty relaxed by the fact that their hiding spot was under the most protected area of the town. 

"Smart, I know. No one would ever think we're hiding here."  Johnny finally looked up from his book and smirked at them. "I came up with the idea." 

"Stop being so proud." Jaehyun hissed as he dropped himself on a chair. "Make yourselves comfortable." He then told the two boy when he realized they were standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. "Also, there are three rooms so you'll have to share one. I hope you won't mind it." 

Jeno glanced down at Renjun. The mortal was looking up at him as well. It was as if they read each others' thoughts. 

"We don't mind it." The two replied in the same time and looked away from each other. 

Right, Jeno didn't really mind it. Well, at least that's what he tried to tell himself. 

Okay so, I kinda want more drama as usual so there will be a traitor in the story :)).