>>2<<

On the golden couch, the elf was lazily laying down, with a silver goblet of wine in his hand. Sometimes, he would glance over at where Jungwoo was standing by the wide and open window, the soft gust of wind from outside, that brought the scent of roses inside, touching his pale face. 

"Something doesn't feel right." Jungwoo spoke and looked at Lucas, who sighed only without looking at him. 

"She won't harm us." The younger told him and stood up. Placing the now empty goblet on the table, he stretched a bit before joining the other elf by the window. "Look, she and her men are already here." 

At the large gate that they could see from that room, a silver carriage that was pulled by two blue sea horses, which were most probably enchanted so they won't die on the land, was stopped. Lucas watched as his soldiers stopped to make sure there were no weapons then opened the golden gates. In silence, the two elves just looked from that window at the carriage that became bigger by each second, until it stopped in front of the main entrance. 

From it, a servant with blue skin, with the typical silver and long hair and those black eyes with no pupils, stepped out and opened the door to let his queen exit the carriage as well. The Queen of Seas was wearing a long dress with the color of the ocean. On her head, the white crown made of seas horses and shells was glowing in the moon light. She told the servant something, before she glanced up and saw the two elves looking at her with their cold eyes. 

A small smile formed her white lips as she looked away and followed two of Lucas's servants inside, her white hair being softly touched by the wind. 

"Let's go downstairs." Lucas turned around and touched Jungwoo's shoulder so that the older would snap out of his thoughts. "Stop thinking of killing her please." 

"Who said I was."  The orange haired elf pushed his hand away and arranged his red outfit a bit before bumping his shoulder on his way out. 

"Your face did." Lucas mumbled and sighed only, before following him behind. 

They reached the ground floor in a minute where they were welcomed by the queen who slightly bowed her head. Even if she was smirking while showing those white and sharp teeth, Lucas felt some sorrow radiating from her. 

"I'm deeply sorry for your loss." Jungwoo said softly and held her pale and cold hands, as if they were already friends. That action made Lucas almost roll his eyes. He already told him not to start playing around, yet Jungwoo did what he wanted. "I'm sure she was a great faerie."   

"Yes, my daughter was." The Queen of the Seas hissed and backed away. "She was supposed to marry to youngest, Lucas." Her voice was sharp and when she looked at the taller elf, she glared. "Was it a tactic from your filthy brother?" 

Giving her a cold smile, Lucas walked closer to the two. 

"I already told you that the human killed her, not my brother." Lucas growled and started playing with his claws. "So you shouldn't blame the innocent ones." 

"Then hand me the human and let's get over it." The sea faerie hissed and clenched her pale fists. 

"Sure." Lucas turned around and nodded over Jaehyun, who was quietly standing almost hidden in the shadows. "Get him." 

With a slight nod from his head, the elf disappeared. It took him few minutes, that felt like eternity, to come back and when he did, the prince frowned in confusion. 

"Were is he?" 

"He disappeared."