X

Renjun was walking quietly next to the tall elf named Jaemin. He wasn't that stupid to really believe that the prince tried to be friendly, because, let's be honest, Jaemin was never friendly with anyone. The human decided to ignore him the whole way to the palace, but his way of escaping from him was gone when the prince turned his head to him. 

"What?" Renjun hissed and looked in his right, at Jaemin's handsome face. The sun was shining above their heads and Renjun had to put his hand above his eyes, so he'll see Jaemin better.  

He was taken aback when the elf stepped closer and purposely tripped him, so that the silver male would fall in his arms. Their eyes met and Renjun felt his heart beat increase. Suddenly, he pushed Jaemin away and brushed some invisible dust from his clothes. 

"What was that all about?" The shorter asked the elf who showed him a smirk, his tiny sharp teeth being seen. 

"Why do you use poisons?" Jaemin suddenly asked which made Renjun trip over a rock. He would have fallen again if the elf wouldn't have caught him in time, for the second time. 

"W-What do you mean?" Renjun backed away and started walking again. Jaemin trailed behind, in silence, but his burning gaze made him really uncomfortable. "I never used any poison." 

The young prince chuckled. "Really?" 

Their eyes locked for a few seconds. Renjun looked away and ran a hand through his hair. How did he know? That was the only question he had. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He mumbled while he started walking faster, only to feel a hand on his shoulder which pulled him closer to the elf. 

"I saw the bottles, in your room last night." Jaemin looked down at him, his hot breath touching Renjun's cheek as he looked up. "Why?" 

The shorter male backed away. "You don't need to know that." 

"Yes I do." Jaemin raised his voice and grabbed his wrist, making him stop. "I'm the owner of that house not you." 

"From what I remember your brother is." Renjun tried to get his hand out of his grip, but Jaemin only tightened it. "Let go of me." The male tried to push him away, but Jaemin wouldn't budge at all.  "Jaemin, let go of me." 

"No until you tell me why you're poisoning yourself. Does Lucas make you?" 

"Why don't you leave the poor mortal alone Jaemin?" A voice asked from behind and Jeno appeared. The tall elf pushed Jaemin away from Renjun and wrapped his arms around the male's shoulders. "Did he hurt you, friend?"  He made sure to emphasize the word. 

Jaemin laughed as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Really Jeno? Do you think you're cool?" 

"As a matter of fact, yes, I do." The brunette replied coldly and made Renjun walk again, leaving Jaemin behind, but the prince only teleported himself and appeared in front of them again, making the two stop. 

"Get you hands off of him." The pink haired elf hissed and showed his claws which made Renjun widen his eyes. 

He didn't know what happened between those two, but he clearly didn't want to find out. Jeno chuckled and showed his claws too, which appeared way to close to Renjun's eyes. 

"Make me." The elf growled at the prince who smirked. 

Renjun was suddenly pushed away and he couldn't do anything except of looking at the two elves that were about to fight. They looked really mad in that moment, which made him think if it would be better to just leave them there and go to school alone. 

Yes, that would be better, he thought and looked once more at the two before he started walking again. What was wrong with them? 

The silver haired boy hurried to the palace where he met with Chenle, who in his surprise, was talking with Jisung, Jaemin's friend. His brother smiled at Renjun when he saw him entering the tower. The younger immediately frowned when he saw how Renjun looked like. 

"I'm fine, stop worrying." Renjun sighed and sat down next to him. He didn't forget to look at Jisung who was slightly getting uncomfortable. "Your two friends seemed mad with each other." He then tilted his head towards the entrance where Jaemin stormed inside, followed by an angry Jeno. "Do you know what happened with them?"  

It was his first time actually speaking with Jisung and it felt really strange. The tall elf shook his head in reply while he watched at the two elves. 

Jeno dropped his body on a chair somewhere in the back of the class, but sadly for Renjun, Jaemin sat down next to him. That made the boy glance at him. He could only see his side profile, but he noticed the cut above his upper lips. 

"Don't ask." Jaemin met his eyes which startled Renjun a bit, even if he didn't know why either. His heart started beating faster than normal and he quickly looked away. 

"Didn't even wanted to." The male whispered and sighed heavily.  

I'll update more from now on.