Chapter 12

∾ Secrets Unveiled ∾ 

- Chapter 12-

Warnings for this chapter: Cursing

⊱⊰ Saltzer's Pov⊱⊰

I watched the even rise and fall of 6030's shoulders as its face was pressed against the table. It was still out cold after it had been drugged. It had been a necessary precaution since it had escaped. We didn't want to take any chances in 6030 remembering the way to the exit. It had already been seven hours, and it should've woken up by now. That was the only reason I was still sitting in my chair. Mike was staring at 6030 too. "You sure you didn't miscalculate the dosage?" I sighed, turning around to face him. "I probably did. Should we just wake it?" Peter nodded, moving to shake Bendy awake.

"Hey. 6030. Wake up." It shifted, trying to wiggle away from Peter with a groan. "̵N̴o̴o̴o̶o̵.̸.̶.̶.̵ ̸S̶l̶e̵e̵e̶e̴p̶p̵p̵.̷.̴.̶.̸"̷ It was obvious it didn't want to get up. It took a few minutes of convincing from Peter to get Bendy to keep his head up. He still looked completely out of it. "6030. How many fingers am I holding up?" Mike stepped forward, holding up his middle finger. Bendy stared blankly at him, before finally answering. "̴P̷u̷r̵p̵l̷e̶e̵.̸.̸?̶"̴ He flopped to the side again, head meeting the table with a dull thud. I couldn't hold in my snort. This was ridiculous. "Let's wait a bit. Maybe it'll be.. more conscious.. later." I stood up, walking back out the door. Both guards followed me as we exited, before splitting up to do our own things. I went to the observation room to keep an eye on Bendy. I would call for them when he was more awake.

*

* *

*  *  *

* *

I was sitting across from Bendy again, after another hour of waiting. He looked much more awake now, but we hoped he was still under the drug's effects enough so that he would answer our questions. As of right now 6030 was staring at me blandly, as if waiting for me to speak. "Why did you run when we asked you about the loop?" He tilted his head. "̸I̶ ̸d̵o̶n̵'̷t̴ ̸l̴i̸k̴e̶ ̷t̷h̸e̵ ̸l̸o̵o̵p̴.̴"̵ Ah. So he was still under the drugs effects. That was good. "Why don't you like the loop?" I had to keep it simple, otherwise we might not get an accurate response. "̵T̶h̷e̴ ̴l̸o̶o̸p̵ ̸i̷s̵ ̷b̸a̸d̷.̴ ̸I̸ ̶d̵i̴e̸ ̶a̶ ̴l̵o̶t̸.̷"̷ Bendy hissed. I nodded. "How do you die a lot?" It seemed he didn't like thinking about it. I didn't really blame him. But the fact that he has died means he has regeneration powers or some type of reset to get him back. "̴B̶r̸u̴t̷e̷ ̸B̵o̶r̸i̴s̸'̵s̷.̴ ̸S̸o̵m̴e̴t̵i̵m̷e̸s̸ ̷B̸e̷r̴t̶r̵a̵m̴.̵"̷ He paused, a shiver rolling down his spine. "̴T̷h̸e̷ ̸E̶n̸d̸.̵"̵ I wrote down his responses. "What are Brute Boris's and who is Bertram? What do you mean by the end?"

"̸.̷.̷.̷I̶ ̷d̸o̶n̶'̵t̸ ̵w̷a̸n̶t̷ ̵t̵o̷ ̷t̶a̵l̵k̶ ̶a̵b̴o̷u̸t̶ ̸t̷h̶e̷m̸.̴.̸"̶ I didn't push my luck. We were getting some answers and I didn't want to ruin it. "What happened to the studio?" 6030 adopted a distant look, as if remembering something terrible. "̴J̵o̸e̸y̵.̴"̵ I stared right back at it. "Who's Joey?" Bendy hissed again. "̵C̵r̶e̵a̵t̵o̸r̶.̸ ̴L̶i̶a̴r̶.̵T̸r̴a̵i̴t̸o̴r̵.̶ M̴u̸r̴d̵e̸r̶.̷"̸ I looked at him curiously. Creator? Does that mean... "Did Joey create you?" I hardly noticed myself gripping my clipboard harder and my guards leaning forward. Bendy nodded. I wrote it down, my hands shaking. Finally, some good fucking information. "How?" 6030 reached towards its chest, hand going straight through it as I stared in horror. It pulled out a book, before passing it to me. 'The Illusion of Living by Joey Drew'. What a lovely book name. No bad omens here. I felt myself shiver. The book seemed to radiate malice, as if it hated our guts. But it was just a book... right?