twenty-eight

"So now what?"

"I don't know"

The two girls had been sitting in the parking lot of the doctors office for the last ten minutes, trying to figure out what to do.

Areum was fielding off messages left and right from the girls and Minho, Eunbyeol's phone was still occasionally buzzing with messages as well, but she just ignored them.

"I mean do I even have to tell Chan? I'm not so there's really nothing to worry about"

"I know it's not what you want to hear, but I think you should tell him anyway"

Eunbyeol looked at Areum, but the older girls eyes flicked down to her phone, seeing a text from Chan instead of Minho this time.

'Did you know about the tests?'

Her eyes widened at the message, and she read it a few times, trying to convince herself it could be about something else.

"Never mind, there definitely is something to worry about"

She shoved her phone into Eunbyeol's hand, watching the fear kick in when she read it.

"I can't do this, I'm just not going to go back"

"Ever?" Areum questioned, trying to choose her next words carefully. "Eunbyeol you can't run away forever, if you really love Chan you have to communicate and actually let him in, and I know it's not my place to preach about your relationship, but what you did, while I do understand it, it wasn't healthy"

Eunbyeol listened to the girl, tears slowly welling up in her eyes as she thought about the pain she must have caused her boyfriend.

Without another word the car was moving down a road, and if Areum wasn't so lost she would have known they were going back to the house.

Once they go close, Eunbyeol slowed down, trying to drag out the journey. She had been silent the whole ride as she planned her next move, but they all seemed wrong.

She eventually pulled in to the driveway, quickly realizing her mistake when she saw curious heads pop out the window and then Yeona and Ayaka ran out the front door.

Eunbyeol was immediately suffocated in a hug by the two and she stood there awkwardly, eventually wrapping her arms around them as well.

"Don't worry we were quiet, nobody else saw" Yeona reassured her.

"Girl do you know how much you scared us? Are you okay? You better go see Chan though he-" Ayaka cut off her own rambling, "sorry you probably know that already. We're glad you're back though"

Eunbyeol nodded her head and accepted their smiles as she and Areum started walking towards the house.

"Wait, this one is all the partners, the boys are in the other house. We split it so it'd be more comfortable for Chan"

Eunbyeol nodded once again, turning to head to the other house. As much as she'd love to put it off, she needed to talk to Chan.

She watched as the others went in the house, hearing the other girls joining them as soon as they entered. She stood at the door for longer than she'd like to admit, just staring at the door.

Right when she was about to knock it swung open, and she jerked her hand back. The person was facing the other direction, yelling back into the house, but Eunbyeol's brain was too panicked to listen to what he said.

When he turned around, shock immediately showed on his face and they stood there in silence for a while, just staring.

"Uh, surprise"

She thought he was going to mad, and he was a little bit, but Chan's first response was still to pull her into a hug, and this one she didn't have to think twice about, instantly latching her arms around his frame.

They held the hug for a very long time, neither one realizing they were crying until the shoulder of their shirts were soaked through.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry"

Eunbyeol's words were slightly muffled because of the hug, but she spoke right into Chan's ear and he heard her perfectly.

Once the hug was broken, they exchanged smiles at how funny they both looked with puffy eyes and such, until eventually Chan brought up the conversation that needed to be had.

"Why did you leave"

She took a deep breath, reminding herself of Areum's words and that she needed to be honest with him.

"I thought I was pregnant," she saw hurt flash behind his eyes and quickly explained, "I wasn't running away from you because of that though! I needed to go take care of my old life. I payed back all of the money I owed, and I got Wooseok to leave me alone, so we're all good, well I mean, not ALL good but like"

He watched as she racked her brain for the right words, staying silent because he knew she wasn't done.

"I think the reason I was always so against having kids is because I knew it wasn't you that would put them in danger, it was me. And I never realized that until those tests. I didn't run away from you, I ran away from me. I'm the one that would mess it up for them and I couldn't live with that. That's why I left"

She saw the shift in him, the way his eyes softened and the corner of his mouth raised a small bit, and she knew they were going to be okay. How Chan could forgive so easily had always been something she admired him for, and now seeing it she couldn't help but feel like she was falling all over again.

"Also I'm not pregnant!"

"You're not?"

It was the first thing he'd said since she showed up on the porch and she could hear the slight sadness behind the words.

"Nope," she pretended to think very hard about something, "not that I would be opposed to it"

His eyes lit up and giggles escaped his mouth and he pulled her back into him for another bone crushing hug, Eunbyeol pretending not to notice the seven heads peeking out the curtain of the house, shooting her thumbs ups.

She reciprocated the gesture, rolling her eyes at them before turning her head back to her boyfriend, burying it in the crook of his neck.

!!!! This is like the last update of the Chan yell thing so hopefully you'll see more of your oc's in the coming chapters,I got excited to have a plot to focus on but the other characters have been left out a little I think so I'll try and get mor...

!!!!
This is like the last update of the
Chan yell thing so hopefully you'll see
more of your oc's in the coming chapters,
I got excited to have a plot to focus
on but the other characters have
been left out a little I think
so I'll try and get more for everyone in
the coming chapters :D