thirty

"Dang Eunbyeol has been back like a day and they're already putting us to work again"

The girls were currently sitting around the living room with notebooks in their laps and pens in their hands, having been told to write their partner a letter.

"So y'all are writing love letters right?"

"Yeah I think so"

"Pretty sure it qualifies"

"Can you help me? I'm not good at emotions"

A few of the girls turned to look at Sohwa with confused faces.

"You've been dating for almost 8 years Sohwa!"

"Yeah and?"

"Well surely you can think of something nice to say"

"How about you tell him how he's changed the last 8 years of your life"

"Yeah, but only the good stuff!"

Sohwa still looked concerned, but decided to turn back to the piece of paper anyway, too embarrassed to admit the only thing she got down was Dear Changbin.

The room was mostly quiet as they continued their writing, the sound of the pens and a few whispers here and there as someone would read something funny to the person next to them.

"Okay now that everyone is done I want you to put them in an envelope," the staff eyed Luna and Yeona's envelopes that they had already filled and decorated the outside of, "if you haven't done so already."

The tall worker lady went around collecting the envelopes from the girls before telling them to sit tight, that they'd all be going somewhere special to get the letters that had been written for them.

"Do you think we're going to have to read them out loud?"

"Or in front of each other?"

A few let out cringes at the thought of their heartfelt love letters being read out for everyone to hear, including a violent shudder from Eunbyeol and Sohwa.

"Yeah I hope not"

"I would literally commit stub toe if you guys read that"

A few laughs travel around the room and the group sits around talking for a few more minutes before being told they were ready.

The boys rode in one car, and their partners in another, each being dropped off one by one at a place important to their relationship.

The first person dropped off out of the car was Seo, her appearance much neater now that her book was sent to a professional for last minute edits. She recognized the area immediately, having spent the majority of her time there in her teen years, and she laughed when Seungmin held his arm out to escort her to the filming area, the old middle school classroom where they had met.

Muscle memory caused them to immediately sit in their seats, the old desk mates giggling to each other thinking about how happy middle school them would be to see their relationship.

There were sealed envelopes on both of their desks and they were directed by the staff to open and read them.

When Seo finished reading Seungmin's letter, she looked over to see her boyfriend with tears in his eyes, the poor boy never failing to feel amazed at how his girlfriend was able to paint such a beautiful picture with her words.

He said nothing as he finished, just looking up and immediately pulling the girl towards him, muttered 'I love you's' and forehead kisses being exchanged as he held her, apparently needing some time to recover.