-instahan

-instahan

Min Seo | she/her | Seungmin

Minnie | Min

Barista | prospective author |

Reserved | Creative | forgiving |

'ITS FRIDAY!!'

It had been the first text she received in the morning, and the only thought keeping her going throughout the day.

It's Friday. Date night.

It was Seungmin's turn to plan the date this week so she had no idea what it would be, although she hoped it was something away from people because man where they exhausting today.

Giving one last Karen her low-fat, sugar-free, soy, matcha latte whatever, she heads to the back room and unties her apron. Hanging it up, she has a party on the inside that her shift was finally over.

It's Friday.

The thought reentered her mind, putting a smile on her face as she waved goodbye to her co-workers. Making the short walk home, she ran up the stairs to her apartment. Quickly setting her things down on the kitchen table, she heads towards her bedroom.

There on the door, held by a small piece of tape is a piece of paper and 'dress comfy, I'll meet you at our spot' is printed in her boyfriend's handwriting.

Humming along to some random love song, she heads into her room to find a good outfit. It was nearing the beginning of fall so she should wear something a little warmer, but not too hot.

Deciding on a pair of jeans and a cropped sweater, she quickly checks her time before throwing her hair up in a ponytail and texting Seungmin.