Arai Ayaka | she/her | Hyunjin

Yaka | Bunny | "dumb dummy"

Part time barista | student |

Softie | jealous | model student

Hyunjin adjusts his hat and mask one more time before looking around his surroundings

Hyunjin adjusts his hat and mask one more time before looking around his surroundings. He was paranoid that someone would recognize him even covered like this, but that wasn't gonna stop him from picking his girlfriend up on his day off. And besides everyone was gonna know soon anyway.

He smiles to himself when he sees his girlfriend skipping down the steps like a weirdo.

'my weirdo though'

They hadn't hung out in a while, the few hour breaks he had always seeming to conflict with her shifts at the bakery, and he knew she would be getting lonely right about now. His point was only proven as she got closer and he could spot the writing on her hoodie, correction his hoodie.

'you know it looks way better on me'

He sent the text and saw his girlfriend stare at her phone confused for a few seconds before looking around with wide eyes, a huge smile bursting on her face when she spots him.

"Jinnie" she yells as she runs towards him, thankfully not loud enough to be heard over the chatter of hundreds of other students.

She crushes him in a hug and he finds himself getting slightly blushy, not expecting the sudden skinship from her.

"Gosh let me breathe woman"

"Hmmm I guess" she releases him and he grabs her hand as they walk off of campus.

"Did you miss me?" He swings their hands as they walk, bringing them up to give the back of hers a quick kiss when she gives a shy yes.

They walk off the campus, Hyunjin leading her to a place they both know well, and although she wasn't thrilled about being there on her day off, since it was with Hyunjin she would make and exception.