ten

"What the fuck" (part 2!)

"Why can't they just let us sleep in on days off" Shinhye groaned as the lights came on, snuggling further into her boyfriends chest in an attempt to block out the unwanted light.

"Now that wouldn't be any fun" he responds, but doesn't stop her from using him.

"As long as today's filming isn't as bad as the last one" she felt so awkward during the "Don't Make Me Blush" game and was hoping she wouldn't have to do more like it.

"Awe did my baby not like getting flustered in front of everyone?"

She snuggled into him farther, this time to hide the blush that was spreading on her face from the nickname.

He let's out a laugh when he realizes what she's doing but he wraps his arms around her anyway.

Next door, the groups other Australian was doing his best to keep his girlfriend asleep.

It was very rare for her to actually get a night of rest instead of staying up for weeks on end, living off of 20 minute naps and coffee until she collapses. He was overjoyed that she actually slept last night, and was willing to do anything to keep her there.

He wrapped her up, pulling her into his body so that she wouldn't be bothered by the lights and stroked her hair in an attempt to keep her relaxed and asleep.

"Channie you know I'm already awake"

"Shh no you aren't" he wrapped his legs around her as well as his arms and refused to let her get up.

"Channie" she whined out, but he refused to budge.

"Maybe I can't force you to sleep, but I can force you to stay in bed"

She rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, but hugged him back anyway.

Down the hall, Areum was practically right on top of her boyfriend, her head tucked into his neck. She didn't even open her eyes when the lights came on, completely knocked out from her long day of work the day before.

Minho had woken up with the lights, and while he normally loved having his girlfriend this close, she was right on top of him and kept wiggling in her sleep, and he really needed to pee.

"Hey babe? Baby? Sweetheart?" Nothing worked, she stayed in dream land.

'guess I'll do it myself'

He rolled onto his side, effectively throwing her off of his body, the impact of her landing pulling her out of her slumber.

"You wanna fight hoe?"

"After I pee!! My goodness you squirm in your sleep"

She opened her eyes just in time to see her boyfriend running to the connected bathroom and let out a laugh at the weird way he was moving.