four

"Lix don't you dare drop bunny"

"Yo did we ever actually give it a name? Do we even know what gender it is?"

Shinhye stops to look at her boyfriend wide eyed.

"Easy there chipmunk your eyes are about to pop out" he laughs out at her expression.

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE TERRIBLE BUNNY PARENTS!!" she yells out, running over to the cage he was holding.

Felix just smiles fondly at her, watching as she scratches the animals head, repeatedly murmuring apologies and promises to do better.

His phone dinged and he gestured for her to get it for him since his hands were full of bunny cage. Grabbing it out of his back pocket, she put her finger to the home key and checked the notification.

"The car is here"

He nods to himself and moves the cage over to his right hand, grabbing a hold of hers with his free one.

They exit out to the car, Shinhye insisting that the bunny sits in between them so she can watch the cage and make sure it doesnt get scared of the other people.

"Babe it's a bunny"

A quick look from Shinhye shut her boyfriend up real quick, and he set the cage down in between their seats. She scratched the animal behind it's ears, looking up to see Felix with a pout on his face.

"Awwwe does Lixxie want me to scratch his ears too?" She used the same baby voice she used to talk to Bunny and he let out a quiet giggle while she reached for his face.

"Ahh no no !!" He half yelled, slapping at her hands, but she had become an expert at it by now and stealthily dodged them; grabbing hold of his cheeks and pinching them slightly.

"What a cute Lixxie" she cooed, with quite bad timing because as soon as she did Ayaka and Hyunjin slid into the seats next to them.

"I-" Ayaka didn't even finish her sentence, simply laughing at how red the couples face got when they realized they weren't alone.

They quickly separated, but the damage was done.

"Yeah what a cute Lixxie" Hyunjin called out in a teasing voice, pointing to his bandmate.

"Boi you wanna fight?"

"Bet"

Both girls smacked their boyfriends, they knew it was just a joke, but having them fake swatting at each other while the girls were in between them was something neither wanted.

"Oh my gosh a bunny!!! People call me bunny sometimes, it's one of my favorite nicknames"

Shinhye had just moved back in her seat and the cage had come into view.

"I mean I call her pabo most of the time but you know"

Shinhye ignored Hyunjins comment, turning to look at Ayaka.

"Oh yeah this is our bunny, we didnt want it to get put in the back of a moving truck so we brought it ourselves" Shinhye smiles at the fluff ball next to her, she absolutely adored it.

"Awwwww it's so cute!! What's her name? Oh gosh sorry for assuming, is it a girl or a boy"

Felix and Shinhye once again looked at each other, at a complete loss for what to say.

"Uhhh that is classified information" Felix puts his hand over the cage as if he were trying to hide it, speaking in English with his deep voice in an attempt to sound official.

"Oh!" The girl nodded her head excitedly.

The couple looked at each other confused while Ayaka turned and whispered to her own boyfriend.