eighteen

Seo's eyes fluttered open, the loud sound of Seungmin's alarm ringing jolting her out of sleep.

"Sorry Minnie" Seungmin crawled out of the bed to turn the alarm off, cold air entering the spot where his warm body used to be, causing his half asleep girlfriend to shiver.

"Do you have to go?" Seo pouted while she watched her boyfriend get ready through half lidded eyes.

"Yes Minnie," he let out a soft giggle at his girlfriend's cute state before placing a peck on the tip of her nose, "but this is the last one for a few days"

The boys have been having more schedules lately to promote All In, and the girls were starting to get bored doing nothing but going to work and waiting for their boyfriends to get home.

All the extra time away had made Seo extra clingy and she found herself chasing any affection she could get. The last two days she had tried to crawl on top of her boyfriend and use her body weight to keep him from getting out of bed, but it didn't actually do anything because he just picked her up and put her back down both times.

"Why don't you and the girls do something fun today?"

He continued trying to cheer his girlfriend up while he buttoned his white shirt.

Seo laughed at his struggle and called him back over to the bed so she could do it for him.

Truth was, Seungmin loved when she got all clingy and he was just as much trying to convince himself as he was her. The urge to blow off everything and snuggle with his girlfriend was extremely strong, but he knew he couldn't do that.

She finished the last button, securing the shirt below his neck before giving him a big kiss before falling backwards on the bed to go back to sleep.

She muttered out something along the lines of "i love you seungminie" to which he let out a soft laugh.

"I'll text you later, sleep well sweet girl"

He closed the door quietly before meeting the other boys downstairs where apperently everyone had decided to meet because all 7 boys were in the kitchen when he entered.

"I'm guessing I'm not the only one with a clingy girlfriend lately" Jisung let out a laugh as the other boys agreed, Minho yelling about how "you dont get to say yes Felix, you're the clingy one and you know it" as the boys exited the house to the waiting car.

When Seo woke again in was about 9:30 and she groaned as she forced herself to get up.

Throwing on one of Seungmin's hoodies she wandered down the stairs, seeing all of the girls except for Sohwa gathered in the living room where they were watching old performances on the tv.

She laughed as she entered, it seemed many of the girls had the same idea as her, none of them were in their own clothes.

Eunbyeol, Areum, Yeona, and her were all wearing their boyfriends hoodies. Shinhye, Ayaka, and Luna were all in their boyfriend's t-shirts, and it looked like Shinhye had stolen a pair of Felix's grey sweats too.

"Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesnt wear their own clothes" she laughed as she grabbed a piece of chocolate from the bag Luna held out to her.

"I mean this came with the contract. Dating automatically means i get to steal your clothes, especially since the boys keep ditching us" Areum interjected.

"I mean they don't really have a choice cause it's their job but like- I agree!" Shinhye yelled.

"By the way, where's Sohwa?"

Areum let out another laugh, explaining that when she had tried to wake the younger girl an hour ago she had gotten pillows thrown at her head.

The girls tuned back in to the tv after the small conversation, letting the next video autoplay.