nineteen

"Um- are you feeling okay?"

Seo was the first to feel it, a tight cramp in her abdomen alerting her that something was wrong.

"Yeah i feel fine, a little bloated, but nothing bad, why?"

"Um just my stomach hurts a little bit"

The longer they waited for the boys, the worst it got, and after 30 minutes all of the girls were feeling rough.

"Is it really hot in here to you guys?"

"No I'm freezing!"

At that moment Seo ran out of the room, and shortly after the girls heard gagging sounds from the bathroom.

They decided to split up into their seperate houses so there would be room for everyone, and when the boys finally did enter the houses from work none of the girls were there.

They had assumed that their partners woyld be waiting for them based on how clingy they had been lately, but nobody was in sight.

"WHERE'S MY SWEET BABY?"

Jisung yelled out when the other boys from the maknae house hadn't seen their girls downstairs.

Almost immediately a chorus of groans were heard from upstairs, one of the girls even yelling "shut it" before groaning again.

Sensing something was wrong, the boys all ran to their rooms upstairs, finding their partners in various stages of sickness.

Hyunjin picked Ayaka up from her spot laying on the bathroom floor, feeling the heat rolling off of her body in waves as he carried her to the bed.

"Are you sick?"

"No," she whispered, her voice barely coming out from how weak her body was, "i just threw up and then laid on the floor for no reason"

"Wow even sick youre difficult" he muttered, almost too worried to mutter out the comeback.

He tucked her into their bed, only for her to squirm around lethargically, trying to get the blanket off.

"No Yaka, you need it on"

"Too hot"

"I know baby, but you have to sweat the fever out, I'll go get an ice pack for your head okay?"

She didnt respond so he took it as a yes, heading down to the freezer, finding Jeongin already there.

The pair said nothing, the younger simply tossing his hyung an ice pack and grabbing another for himself before they headed back up the stairs.

They made it up the stairs only to find a panicking Felix, freaking out that Shinhye had passed out and was now having a dream while unconscious and he couldnt wake her from it.

The three went into his room, a calm Hyunjin explaining that since her sweating stopped and color was returning to her face she would be waking up soon.

Slightly calmed down, Felix sat on the bed next to her, stroking her hair while he waited for her to wake up.

"What the heck happened? Why are all of our girlfriends dying out of no where?"

"It's food poisoning"

Yeona had heard them talking, and as the only girl who'd had the issue before, she was able to identify it in herself, and since they all ate the same thing it wasn't a suprise that they all had it too.

"Food poisoning?"

"Yeah, I have the same symptoms I had when I ate that undercooked chicken and rice dish Jisung tried to cook for our last anniversary," the boys let out a laugh at this while Jisung pouted, insisting that he really thought it was cooked.