thirteen

"OH MY GOSH SHINHYE BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT??"

Felix rushes out of the bathroom when he hears the noise, yelling out to his girlfriend. He heard crying from the bathroom and thought she might have had another nightmare.

The girl in question sits up, peeking at him through half lidded eyes. She had just woken up and was confused why Felix was yelling.

"I just woke up? Why are you yelling? And why are you shirtless?"

He blushed immediately, looking down at his bare chest.

"Uh I was just getting ready to shower but I thought i heard crying"

The noise sounded again and Shinhye looked at her boyfriend.

"How the heck did you think that was me? It sounds like a baby"

Felix made a "well-" face before the couple looked at eachother.

"It sounds like a baby" they repeated together before immediately booking it down the flight of stairs.

"OH MY GOSH BABIES"

Two of the four babies turned to look at them in their cribs, one letting out a screech almost immediately after.

"Ahhh its okay little one" Felix dashed over to it and picked it up, patting its back slowly as he bounced it in his arms.

"Where did they get the babies?"

Shinhye wandered to the crib that once held the baby in her boyfriends arms and grabbed the envelope off of it, not bothering to read the words on the front.

She hummed to herself as she tore the top open and picked out the letter.

'my dearest angelica,

Sike lmao it's just Shinhye, although it'd be way cooler if you were Angelica. She was way cooler than you but anyway. Hihihihi I miss you lots and when I moved to SK I thought i could see you more but i see why you were always so busy (with you super secret, super hot boyfriend. Nice one btw ;). And then I get a thing from your family saying that JYP asked if anyone with a close relationship had a baby they could borrow. Like what? Who says borrow a baby, it's not a pencil. But anyway lmao this is my baby Claire, I'm letting you borrow her for the day. I completely trust you because I know how caring you are and the lengths you'd go to protect anyone. As always, I love you lots

-Alexander (sike again it's just Jewel)'

Shinhye had a big smile on her face the entire time she read it, she knew who it was immediately by the Hamilton reference at the beginning (if you got that I love you). Shinhye and Jewel had been best friends all throughout school until there was an incident that caused Shinhye to move away. She still struggled with the nightmares, but she'd do it a million times over for her friend.

A few years after Shinhye moved, Jewel did too and they'd spoken a few times. They had one of those friendships where it didn't matter how long they went without talking to each other, they'd always pick right back up. They'd been through so much together to the point that they trusted each other with their lives even without much correspondence- and apperently Jewel trusted her with Claire's life too.

Setting the letter down, she walked over to Felix, peeking around his arm to look at the baby.

"Hey there Claire, I'm your mommy's best friend. Its nice to meet you"

She reached a finger out to the baby, shaking it up and down when it grabbed it like a tiny handshake. Felix let out a laugh and smiled at the English, he had heard about Jewel and was happy to practice his English skills since the baby was American.