「 𝟓 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The warm bath is just what you needed. It feels amazing, even better since your hangover isn't killing you anymore.

You fully wash and feel brand new-almost like a new person. You don't know if it was because you felt better from the hangover dimming down or because you finally lost your precious innocence. Either way, you're feeling way better and haven't been this relaxed in a long time.

After stepping out of the bath, you grab a blue towel to the side and wrap it around your wet body, soaking up all the water that drips off the ends of your hair and down onto your skin.

You spot a blow dryer on the counter next to the sink, and you thank Jin mentally for having a hair dryer in his bathroom.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

After you're finished in the bathroom, you walk back into Jin's room. You notice that the clothes you were wearing are nowhere to be found.

"They were right here,"

You comment to yourself, looking around the bed for any trace of them.

Tightening the towel wrapped around your body, you open his bedroom door carefully, wondering to yourself if he took them to clean. You didn't want to go through his things and throw on his clothes because you didn't have any right going through his room like that.

So with a large breath in and out, you step into the hall. Your bare feet touch the dark, red carpet, and for some reason, it's a little eerie.

Gently, you creep down the stairs and into the main living room where no one is found. You turn to the right and go to the kitchen door. You think no one is inside but do a double-take when you see one of the boys washing the dishes. He's not Jin. You remember he told you that he would be in the kitchen, but you're confused, so you walk into the room.

You go into the kitchen, holding your towel so it wouldn't fall, hoping that this moment doesn't turn out like the embarrassing ones in the movies.

"Hello?" You call out. You can't see who it is. You know for sure it's not Jin because he wasn't wearing those clothes when he left the room earlier.

The guy at the sink turns around and sees you in your towel. He looks at you from head to toe, then turns his attention back to the dishes; it's Taehyung. You know he probably isn't one you should be around for too long, but you wanted to know where the others were.

"Hi," Taehyung replies to your earlier words. His eyes are on the dishes the whole time.

"Where are the guys?" You come closer to the booth to the side of the room, sitting down on the edge, so you can see him better.

"They went out. They had work to do, so I got stuck doing the fucking dishes again." He spits, eyes narrowing.

Then you remember what Namjoon said. You have to be careful what you say around him. You tiptoe around your words, thinking about what exactly to say.

"Umm, do you know where I could find some extra clothes? Jin took the ones I was wearing." You explain. He only chuckles as he places down another cleaned dish to the side.

He washes his hands after finishing up the chore.

"Jin didn't take them, Hoseok did. He heard Jin explaining to everyone about you losing your virginity and that you were using his bathroom to get cleaned up. Jin was warning everyone to stay away from you for a few days because you might be sore or whatever, but seeing you down here, you must feel pretty good." Taehyung says, turning to look at you. His back is pressed against the sink, and his arms are crossed with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.