The beginning (Chapter 1)

Izuku's POV:

It was like any other day in this world. I got up and got dressed for school, got packed with my school supplies and of course my journal #13. I went down stairs and saw my mother making breakfast.

"Hello sweetie how did you sleep?" Said my mother Inko

"Hello mother it was like any other. What's for breakfast?" I said to her.

"Oh just some eggs. I will make some Katsudon for dinner tonight"

"Thank you that will be great."

When I finished my breakfast I said goodbye to my mother and left for another day in hell. But before that I saw a villain attack and the #7 pro hero Kamui Woods about to take him down.

'I don't need to analyze him I got a way to kill him already.'

"CANYON CANNON!!"

Just then the villain is knocked down by the new hero.

"Hmmm Mt Lady." I pull out my journal "This one is difficult. Looks to have a size changing quirk. Those ones are quite a nuisance. I could use some explosions but it will be hard to get that right away." I muttered as I write a new section of her.

"Jeez you a fan boy kid" said a stranger

I smile. "Not exactly" I check my watch. "Dang I'm going to be late."

(Timeskip)

'Looks like I made it in time' I sit in my seat.

"Since you're all third years, it's it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass handouts for your future plans now, but... you're all ... Planning to get into the hero course, right?" The teacher said as he threw the hand out.

'ugh I hate this school' I spaced out untill I heard my name.

"Uh Midoriya why didn't you sign out a high school?" The teacher asked. I just shrugged and spaced out again.

(Timeskip)

I was starting to pack my stuff up when Kacchan stopped me.

"Deku! What the hell do you think you are doing!" Said Kacchan.

"Packing up my stuff. What else." I said.

"No what the hell are you planning nerd! I read one of your journals a while back! Are you trying to be a villain you quirkless nobody!!"

I smirk. "And what will you do about it Kacchan."

"HAHAHAHA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH DEKU! Like hell you will be strong enough to be a villain you will die in the first battle you are in!" He turns toward the door. "Do us a favor and take a swan dive off the roof." He starts to walk away.

I giggle. "You shouldn't say stuff like that... Bakugo~~."

He stops walking. "What did you call me deku?"

"I called you by your name. And somebody might actually listen to you Bakugo." I smile as I walk away.

After a while I stop at a fork in the road. I can either go back home through the tunnel or go to a bar to see if I can find... Them.

I decided to go find the bar so I can have a chat with a certain person.

--------------------------------------------
Ooooh he is going to a certain bar and I think we all know who he wants to see. Well I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye