Alone Again (Chapter 23)

Izuku's POV:

Everything was silent. I could see the helicopters and the citizens screaming. But I couldn't hear it.

My mind was thinking of one thing. 'Kacchan owes me a favor.'

I know exactly what I was gonna use it for.I teleport infront Kacchan and I grab him by his collar.

"I need your favor." And with that I teleport outside of UA.

He just stood there frozen in fear.

"Go on there and get me the brainwashing quirk user. And remember you do owe me. I'll be waiting." I said. I sit on a near by bench smiling as no one recognizes my new look.

'Seems when I destroyed Tokyo I got my father's eyes and hair.'

As Kacchan left I looked at my left arm and saw that my regen quirk nearly done regrowing my arm.

I get a call and answer it only to hold my phone away.

"DEKU YOU DESTROYED TOKYO?!" Yelled Spinner.

"Ya I also killed a ton of heros." I said as I smile more.

"So why did you want to talk with me Bakugo?" Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Get ready Deku is gonna try and steal your quirk." I break my phone and I charge into the UA court yard breaking the UA barrier.

Kacchan blocks and he explodes my newly made fist.

"Brainwash use my voice so we can mindcontrol him." He says calmly as Shinso gets ready.

"Fine I'll test my new quirk combination on you!!!" I say as I activate every strength and quirk enhancing quirks to boost Muscle Argumentation. My arm grows and swells as my muscle grows in size.

"THIS IS ONLY THE INVOMPLETE VERSION." I yell as I blast him in the side sending him flying and I try to grab him two sets of scarfs wrap around my arms and I look smiling at Aizawa. "Too bad you don't have Erasure." His grip lessens as I swing him at Shinso.

"DONT THINK YOU CAN GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY!" Yelled the OFA user as he bomb bards me with explosives with the power of nuclear bomb.

'Shit I'll lose.' I then blip to Shinso as I grab his face taking his quirk and then I blip to my mom's old apartment and collapse on my bed crying.

'I'm all alone.... No friends and now no parents.... Or brother....' I pass out.

Bakugo's POV:

"SHIT BRAINWASH!!" I ran to my friend and teacher.

"He's fine he is still breathing but is quirk less now." Said Erasure head.

I collapse. "It's my fault. I made Deku."

"You're changing. You are still angry but mostly calm. You try to save your friends first. So calm down." Said Erasure head. "You need rest. Old lady come here and do your magic."

"Yea yea." Said the old nurse.

She kissed my cheek and I pass out.

I then woke up in the dream world again.

"So I see you met my nephews." Said the first one and I got confused. "They became one basically. Both Shigaraki and Deku fused but mentally. Deku is in control. So they became stronger."

"How is that even possible?."

"Quirks are apart of us so if it is stolen we feel it even after death. My brother made Tomura's body to become the new AFO including his quirk so if someone takes his quirk they become one. Deku is more mentally strong so he is in control."

Izuku's POV:

I woke up in the dream world. I was crowded with an abundance of quirks trying to attack me but for me to phase threw everything. I walk until saw who I wanted.

"Tomura we need to talk. Brother."

"Yes we need to. I'm supposed to be in control." Said Tomura.

----------------
Sorry about the long wait