No More Chains (Chapter 21)

Izuku's POV:

"N-no please I have a wi--" I silenced the man by crushing his head with Muscle Augmentation.

"Sorry but I needed a teleport quirk since my warp user got arrested." I then teleport back to the warehouse.

Quirk: Blip
Description: Can teleport to anywhere aslong as the user has been there before.

Right when I appeared I was attacked by the Spinner.... Again.

I hold him down with Shadow Control. "Spinner stop that ok? We have been over this. I needed to kill Denki he was too close with Shigaraki."

"HE WAS MY FRIEND YOU BITCH." Yelled Spinner.

"He was mine aswell now please calm down." I lift up a bag. "I brought sushi. Where is Dabi?"

"Meeting with a possible recruit. But he is still testing them." Said Spinner as he grabs the sushi after I released him and I give Eri her apple pie.

"So you got a teleport quirk? Why should I care give me the food!!" Said Twice.

"Yep and thanks for letting me use your quirk Toga." I put a hand on her are and gave her quirk back as I sit and eat some sushi. Even the prince of the underworld needs food.

"So what's the next part of your phases?" Asked Mange as she feeds Eri.

"I need to go visit my dad."

"Won't you need my quirk?" Asked Toga.

"No because this would be the last time I see him if you catch my meaning." I said as I drink some tea Mr. Compress gave me. He always knows the good types of tea.

"Mr. Compress can you do magic again?" Asked Eri as she gave him puppy eyes. I swear that has to be a second quirk.

"I need to get there quickly. I'm pretty sure they are resetting there security system to a better one." I get up and fixes my suit and teleports to my dad's cell.

"Ah Izuku back again so soon?" Asked my dad.

"I only came here so I could teleport here." I punch the wall down and went up to my father. "Phase 3 is almost done father you are the last step."

"I heard what happened to Shigaraki. I was waiting for you to arrive. I have been a bit bored here."

"So any last words father? Before I take your quirks?"

"I can't wait untill I see Inko in the after life and.... I'm proud of you son."

"Thanks dad." I put my hand on my dad's head keeping a finger up and I took all of his quirks and put my last finger on his head decaying him making sure i don't decay anything else.

It is now time to start Phase 4 right now.

(Meanwhile)
Bakugo's POV:

"WHAT?!"

"Quiet down problem children. Yes like I said Deku himself will attack Tokyo. But all classes will stay here and keep the citizens safe." Said Aizawa.

I would be angry but I can't face Deku. I owe him so I can't face him yet. I see the top 20 hero plus Lemillion. They are bringing him since he is the only one that will be able to get close.

"Bakubro? You good?" Asked Shitty hair.

"Yeah I'm good. We need to make sure the citizens don't die so let's go!!"

----------------------