New 'Friends' (Chapter 8)

(6 months later)
Izuku's POV:

"Hey Izubro I got into UA. We can continue with the plan and did you know All Might is gonna teach there?" Said Kaminari.

"Of course we knew. That's why we needed a spy " I start to leave.

"Wait where are you going?"

"To make new friends." I smirk as I left and walk to the city and I spot the two people I need to befriend.

"So Iida what is it like being related to pros?" Said a brunette with rosey cheeks.

"It is pretty cool. But scary they might you know... Die at anytime." Said who I assume is Iida.

"Woah are you two heros in training?" I say with fake excitement.

"Yes we are. We are going into UA. I'm
Ochako Uraraka and this is Tenya Iida." Said the brunette.

"Ah UA huh? The big leagues. I wish I could go but I don't have a quirk so I can." I lied as I activate Quirk Analyze and since I'm wearing sun glasses.

Ochako Uraraka:
Quirk: Zero Gravity
Description: allows the user to remove the effects of gravity from solid things upon touching them with the pads on their fingertips.

Tenya Iida:
Quirk: Engine
Description: grants the user engine-like protrusions somewhere on their bodies that allow them to move at extraordinary speeds.

"Oh I am so sorry. You must of been bullied." Said Uraraka.

"Sorry to interrupt but we need to get to school Uraraka." Said Iida.

"Hope you guys become heros." I walk away. 'Because what I have planned the world will need lots of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------