The Traitor (Chapter 5)

Izuku's POV:

When I got back to the bar I heard slow clapping.

"Well done brat. I didn't expect you to do it. But I have one question." Said Shigaraki. "Who is Kacchan?"

I smirk. "An old friend who wants to be a hero."

"Speaking of heroes we are having a spy going to UA."

"No me like hell I'm going to be around all those wannabe heroes."

"You aren't I am." Said the person next to Shigaraki. They had yellow hair with a black lightning bolt. 'So the discount Pikachu might have an electric quirk hmm oh yeah I have Quirk Analyze I should activate it.'

"Names Denki Kaminari. And you must be Izuku. Handyman told me about you. It's nice to meet you."

"Hmm you too." I activate Quirk Analyze and my eyes glow green.

Denki Kaminari:
Quirk: Electrification
Description: The ability to charge in electricity and emit it out of his body as a sort of protective aura that electrocutes anyone through contact.

"Uh why are your eyes glowing?" Said Kaminari.

"I was using my quirk to see your quirk. That is an interesting quirk but I can tell it fries your brain." I said as I look at Shigaraki and analyzes his quirk.

Tomura Shigaraki:
Quirk: Decay
Description: the ability to destroy anything the user's hands touch, making it crumble to dust.

I smirk. "That is a destructive quirk hand job make sure you don't destroy the League with it." I then look at kurogiri.

Kurogiri:
Quirk: Warp Gate
Description: the ability to create and manipulate a dark fog that acts as a portal.

"And yours, kurogiri, will be useful in helping us move around. I'm gonna go out and test my quirks. And Kaminari.... Train that quirk of yours if you want to get in UA."

(Timeskip)

It was late at night and I was looking for a new victim when I spot a person in a black jumpsuit, a weird scarf, and yellow goggles. 'Eraserhead. Finally I'll be able to figure out your quirk.'

Eraserhead:
Quirk: Erasure
Description: the ability to cancel out other Quirk powers and abilities simply by looking at the target.

'hmmm shame I can't see the drawbacks but I won't kill you just yet. When I get AFO I will take that overpowered quirk of yours.' I walk back to the bar.

----------------------------------------------------------
First time he used Quirk Analyze. Hell ya. I created this quirk and Fear Gas. Of course Fear Gas is like scarecrows from DC but in quirk form.