Proving loyalty (Chapter 4)

Izuku's POV:

When I opened my eyes the first thing I say was.... The ceiling what else. I looked around and I was in a room that had a bed, desk, computer, and a closet.

"Ugh what day is it." I say as I look at my phone. ".... I have been passed out for two days?!" I look at my clothes and they were the same so I went to the closet and found a suit just like my father's. "Oh hell ya." After I put it on I walked down stairs to see hand job and kurogiri at the bar. "Hello?"

"Ah young master your awake and I see you took up your father's style." Said kurogiri.

"Oh hello brat." Said hand job.

"Hello handjob." He started to scratch his neck as he scowls at me.

"You need to prove your worth to us brat. Being the son of master won't do shit." Said Shigaraki.

"Ok how?"

He smirks. "Kill everyone in your old school."

I smile. "With pleasure."

(Timeskip)

I walk inside my old school and everyone looks at me surprised. But I grabbed one of bakugo's minions.

"Is Kacchan here." They shake there head no. "Perfect." I breathe out tons of fear gas making sure it hits everyone and I start to slice there throats while humming. "Hope you see this on the news Kacchan because this is the beginning of the new me."

(Timeskip)
Bakugo's POV:

I was scrolling through the channels after my training to get into UA."HEY OLD HAG WHAT'S FOR DINNER."

"DON'T YELL AT ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Said the old hag.

"WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME OLD HA----" I landed on the news channel. It was my school.

"There was a mass murder and the suspect left a message in blood saying 'its time Kacchan' we will give you more at 11:0---" I turned off the TV. What the fuck did you do deku.

----------------------------------------------