Meeting The New Members(Chapter 15)

Izuku's POV:

I walked down stairs after cleaning myself up from my break down. When I got down I saw a blonde playing with Denki's hair and a guy covered in burns with black hair drinking whiskey.

"Ah hello young master. These are the newest members. Please introduce yourselves." Said Kurogiri.

"HI I'm Toga. I like Mr Stainy and blood." Said the blond as she started to braid Denki's hair.

"Name's Dabi." Said the burned man.

I use Quirk Analyze on the both of them.

Dabi:
Quirk: Cremation
Description: grants the user fire-based abilities, particularly creating and generating fire from their body at will.

Toga:
Quirk: Transform
Description: The user can shape-shift into another person's appearance after consuming some of their blood.

"What's up with your eyes?" Said Toga.

"Hm? Oh I was scanning your quirks. Toga yours is useful as a spy and yours Dabi is good for fighting."

Right when Toga was gonna say something Kurogiri opened a warp.

"Your father needs to see you." Said Kurogiri as I stepped through.

"Yes father?" I asked.

He just smiled. "The doctor was able to make a copy of AFO. You know what that means?"

"The first half of Phase 2 is completed?"

"Yes it is. And be glad your body is able to hold multiple quirks or you would have been a Nomu."

I walked up to me and he placed his hand on my head giving me the original AFO quirk. Before I passed out I heard him talk.

"The Midas Nomu is ready to go. Have fun with the first ever High End. It's still in progress but this one is only a test version of the real High Ends."

With that the world went dark as I pass out.

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up with a start. 'What the fuck?!' I sensed something went wrong for us but right for someone else.

"Fuck I can never sleep right after Stain.... Not even after what deku did. I will stop him. For good."

------------------------