A day with Eri (Side chapter)

Izuku's POV:

It was time to make caramel apples with the League. We 'bought' everything to make it with plus some extra ingredients for other sweets. I broke into a random house no one uses and I look at Eri.

"Vandalism is bad Eri." I said.

"Ok." Eri said as she dusted the glass off her dress.

We walked to the kitchen and got everything ready. With me in charge nothing will go wrong.

(Timeskip one minute)

Everything went wrong. Dabi wanted to use his quirk on the pan and melted it.

Toga stabbed most of the apples to apples sauce.

Mister Compressed left to get tea.

Mange was with Eri in a safe corner drawing something together.

Shigaraki and Denki found flour and now was having dust v flour war.

Spinner was 'teaching' Toga how to use a sword as she 'makes' apple sauce.

Twice was cheering/mocking the entire thing.

"THROW FLOUR INTO HIS EYES. IS THAT THE HOTTEST YOU CAN GO DABI?! IT'S NOT EVEN HOT AT ALL IN HERE." Yelled Twice.

I sighed and I feel a tug on my pants and I look at Eri to see her giggling and smiling at the chaos.

"I drew this for you Mr. Deku." She said as she handed me a drawing and ran back to Mange.

I looked at it and smiled. It was stick figures of the league and her titled 'my family'. I look back at the league and smiled thinking. 'I wouldn't want this any other way. Too bad I'll have to do some stuff about a few people.'

--------------------
Sorry if it's short I wanted to make a wholesome chapter before I get to the darker parts. Hope you enjoy and I might start to make another book soon.