The King VS The Son (chapter 12)

Izuku's POV:

I was writing a new page for the new #20 pro hero. The Gold Hero: King Midas. 'hmmmm I'll need to Quirk Analyze him.'

"Young master. Master AFO needs you." Said Momgiri.

"Kay mom." I said.

"..... No." He opens a warp to my dad.

"Hello father."

"Hello my son. I wanted to give you the strength quirk. It is called Judgement. The more sins on one person the stronger and faster u get. It also powers up your quirks and teammates."

He touches my head and I feel more powerful.

"I would like you to kidnap a hero with a quirk you want. And these days heros have a lot of sins."

"Yes father I think we will need to get money somehow so the Gold hero King Midas."

I left and went to Hosu city.

(Timeskip)

I was hopping roof to roof when I spot Stain fighting Midas and Ingenium.

"Hero killer need help? I mean it looks like the fake heros are kicking your ass." I teased. As I activate my Quirk Analyze.

Midas:
Quirk: Midas
Description: Makes anything the user touches become gold and unable to move can only be reversed by running water.

Stain:
Quirk: Bloodcurdle
Description: allows the user to temporarily paralyze an opponent by ingesting samples of their blood.

Ingenium:
Quirk: Engine
Description: grants the user engine-like protrusions somewhere on their bodies that allow them to move at extraordinary speeds.

I jump in and activate judgement and Engine boy only had lies on his back.

"Ingenium isn't a fake but fight him while I take care of Midas. I'll explain later." I said.

As I looked at Midas I feel lots of strength go through me.

'...... Midas is going to die.' I thought as I picked up a brick and chucks it at Midas and with Iron Impact and Judgment when he tried to touch it it exploded his arm and then knocks him out.

I looked at Stain and he knocked out Ingenium. "Why can't I kill him brat."

"One of my quirks allows me to see people's sins and Ingenium only had lies when he was a kid but Midas.... He did a few no-no's to kids but I need his quirk so I'll torcher him after I get his quirk."

".... Have fun kid." Stain said as he runs away and I drag Midas threw a portal.

"We are going to have lots of fun Midas. You'll be a perfect Nomu."

--------------------
Sorry I didn't post I broke my phone and I'm rewatching the anime and rereading the manga.

New quirk

Judgement:
Description: the ability to see one's sins and grows stronger the more sins one has

Drawbacks: unknown