Testing AFO (Chapter 16)

Izuku's POV:

I woke up with a splitting headache.

"I heard you got a new quirk. What is it?" Said Shigaraki.

"It's called Overclock." I said.

Quirk: Overclock
Description: Overclock seemingly allows the user to accelerate to extreme speeds, to the point that to the user, it looks like nothing is moving. However, according to Knuckleduster, its true ability consists of stimulating the brain, speeding up the user's perception and thoughts relative to everything else, allowing them to move at a much faster speed than others.

"I thought it was given to someone else."

"Well I got it so shut up now I got something to do." With that I had Kurogiri warp me to a nice little house. I went up to the door and knocks.

"Hello are you the parents of Tokoyami?"

(Timeskip a week)
Bakugo's POV:

I walk into the class and everyone was huddled around Birdbrain.

"Oi what is going on?!" I yelled.

"Tokoyami's parents. His father died and his mother is in the hospital but the thing is.... There quirks are gone." Said dunce face.

"What were there quirks?"

"My mom's was shadow control and my father's was called Phoenix. It's like Dark Shadow but light and heals the user." Said hottopic

"N-no" I drop my bag.

"What's wrong Bakubro?" Said shitty hair.

"I know who did this. He got his father's power."

"Who?" Said the entire class.

"His name is Izuku Midoriya. He was born quirkless and I always called him deku. You guys know the news? That's him. He has been getting quirks from his father. I think he got his father's quirk."

"Well what is it?" Said pinky.

"The ability to steal quirks and give quirks."

"That's impossible." Said Round face. "Iida and I met Izuku and he is a kind person."

"No he isn't not even close. Shitty hair was with me. He can tell you."

Izuku's POV:

I was playing around with Shadow Control smiling.

"Poor bird loosing his father. I wonder what he would be like went I show him his parents quirks."

I smile knowing everything is going as planned as I look at the cameras on UA.

-----------------------------