The parents (Chapter 7)

Inko's POV:

I just watched the news and I was happy my little boy is making a name for himself. The detective is supposed to come today. I'll need to get him to get All Might for me so we can continue the plan my little boy gave me.

'It's 9 already when will he---' There was a knock on the door. I smile to myself.

I open the door to see detective Tsukauchi. "Hello detective." I say cheerfully.

"Ah hello you must be Mrs. Midoriya. And please call me Tsukauchi." Said the detective.

"Ah yes please come in. Would you like some tea?"

"No thank you I just wanted to talk about your son." He sits at the dinning room table.

"Ah yes silly boy. He is just like his father."

"Wait are you not scared that he ran away? And if you don't mind me asking who is his father."

"I know exactly where he is. He is with his father? Oh you should know him since he knows All Might."

"I don't understand. Who is his father? And how does he know All Might?"

"He is the one who put a hole in All Might's stomach of course and I think All Might would love to hear this." I giggle at the face the detective made as he called All Might.

(Timeskip to when All Might arrives)

"Ah hello All Might or should I say Mr. Yagi." I smile.

"Where is All for One." Said Toshinori.

"I don't know and your detective friend knows I'm telling the truth. It's your fault you are like this."

"What do you mean?"

"14 years ago you tried to jump him. He was retired before that. He wanted to stop being a villain. But you wanted revenge."

Toshinori looked at his friend and the detective only nodded confirming I was truthful.

"You can't arrest me. I did nothing wrong. But my son will be like his father. He will be the #1 villain. And you will be too old to stop him. Did you find a successor yet?"

And with that All Might stormed out of my house with the detective as I sip my tea.

'Everything is going to plan my little broccoli. And your little friend will be the number one hero. I remember the day I met your father.'

(Flashback)

I was dragged into an alleyway by a person with a strength quirk.

"Your a pretty little thing aren't ya?" He said as he touches my face.

"S-stop HELP!!"

The next thing I felt was his hands going limp and when I looked his head was on the ground as his body fell.

"Are you ok?" Said the stranger.

"Who are you?"

He smiles. "I am All for One."

------------------------------------------