Meeting The League of Villains (Chapter 2)

Izuku's POV:

I was walking down a beat up part of the city untill I stop infront of the bar.

"Ah here we are." I start to pick lock the door and I go inside.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Said a.... Really crusty man.

"I am Izuku Midoriya. I am looking for Tomura Shigaraki. I want to join his little league."

"I am him and what makes you think I'll let you join?!"

"Oh you won't but your boss will." I point to the TV. "Hello... All for One."

"Ah Izuku Midoriya we finally meet. I'm guessing if you know about me you know what happened to him 5 years ago?" Said AFO

"Well yes took a while but I did. Only 3 hours of hero work a day."

"Yes.... What was your last name again?"

"Midoriya like my mother's Inko Midoriya."

"How old are you young one?"

"14 years old why is that?"

I can hear him smile. "Well you are my son then. Kurogiri send him over I want to speak with him face to face."

"Wait your..... Son?" Said hand job

"Yes sir." Said a purple mist man.

The next thing I knew a purple mist portal opens up and I walk through it into a dark room with life support machines and a computer on a desk in the middle. And sitting on the desk chair is a man with only a mouth and no eyes, ears, nose, or anything.

"Hello son." AFO said as he smiled

".... You look like an egg head." I said

Shigaraki's POV:

After the kid left I started scratching my neck untill it started to bleed.

"No no no no no! He's gonna ruin everything! I'm supposed to be the successor of AFO!!"

"Now now Shigaraki you may still be the successor." Said kurogiri.

I didn't matter. I'll dust him when I get AFO.
------------------------------------------
Ya Izuku met hand job, humpty dumpty, and mist man.