Fixing OFA (Chapter 19)

Bakugo's POV:

It was getting worst. I couldn't even use my original quirk without coughing up blood. I was in pain and I knew it wasn't the worst yet.

"Young Bakugo how are you?" Said All Might.

"No it hurts.... I don't know what to do. All my life I was told I could be a hero that I could over come anything but now? I'm dying. Izuku said a body can barely hold 2 quirks but with OFA? I'm fucked."

"When did he talk to you?"

"A little bit after he killed Overhaul most likely. He said he can fix it but I don't know what to do."

"How can he fix it?"

"He found a quirk. One without a name but it allows the user to hold infinite quirks like how AFO is structured but the quirk can't steal any quirks. It only allows the user to hold more then one quirk."

"There is a catch isn't there."

"Yes he said I'll owe him a favor in the future."

"Well something if you want to defeat your enemy you'll have to work with them. Take it from me I had to work with a villain to take down a bigger one and in the end I took down both of them."

I sigh. "Ok I'll text him and... Thanks All Might."

I walk away texting Deku.

"All Might's" POV:

After Bakugo left my form melted as I quickly put on clothes. I called Deku.

"Dekuuuuu~~ he is texting you." I said.

"Thank you Toga come back to the base."

(Timeskip a day)
Izuku's POV:

I was waiting in the forest near the creek Bakugo and I use to play at when we were younger.

".... Deku." Said Bakugo with venom in his voice.

"Oh don't be like that Kacchan I'm helping you save the world and be the #1 pro hero." I said.

"Whatever let's just get this over with."

I smile. "Well receiving a quirk from me will make you pass out."

"How do I know you won't take OFA or Explosion?"

"Tch I couldn't take them even if I tried OFA connects the pass users together I'm sure you have dreams about it right?"

"H-how do you know about that?!" Small explosions came from his hands before he coughed up blood.

"Cause AFO is the same way. I do speak with my father. Now come here old friend."

He walks over and I had to hide my smile. Phase 3 is going as planned after this I'll have to kill around 3 people to tie up lose ends.

I put my hand on his head and gave him the quirk and had Kurogiri warp him home. One of the parts of Phase 3 is complete.

I got warped back to the warehouse we are staying at and Shigaraki eyes me suspiciously. I can't have him know about me having AFO yet.

"Twice were you able to Double the quirk erasing bullets?" I asked as I take the container back it had all five still in it.

"No I couldn't I didn't know everything about it. OF COURSE I DID IT WAS EASY." Said Twice as I sigh.

"Guess we'll have to use them sparingly." I said as I walk back to my 'room' and I lay on my bed.

I then think 'You'll meet mom again dad. Just wait a little longer.'

--------------------