𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

❝ 𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘, 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖕

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖕.
𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖊𝖙,
𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘
𝖘𝖆𝖋𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗-𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖔 𝕴 𝖉𝖎𝖉 ❞.

━━ 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬

INTRODUCTION

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹                   ▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗕𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗨𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛. He and his father, Marcellus were often jumping from town to town or country from country. It became a regular thing to do. Never did it stop or change, it made of course Elias Dubois not have a normal childhood from all the moving around the world. However, it was not the only reason he did not have a normal childhood. I mean sure the moving around could always be difficult and exhausting but that was just what Elias Dubois had known all his life. It has always been like that and he was used to it, it was normal for him. But regardless of how normal it seemed to him, he did crave to have a home where he could always stay. But of course, that was never possible because Elias Dubois wasn't the typical teenage boy. I mean he looked like a teenager and that what his appearance called out but in reality, he was way far from a normal teenage boy.

۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗘𝗘, 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗨𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡. Yes, he did sleep and ate human food but the not-so-human part of him was a vampire. He drank human blood (blood bags of course). Elias was a hybrid to be exact, half-human and half-vampire. He was born this way. He was not bitten like his father, Marcellus was. Elias was born a hybrid making him an abomination to the supernatural world. His father had broken the most important rule of the vampire book when he fell in love with Elias's mother, Delilah Lockwood. That important rule that Marcellus Dubois broke was "a vampire could never associate with a human and reveal its secret" And that rule was to never be broken. Yet if you have broken that rule the Volturi would come after you. Nonetheless, regardless of the broken law Marcellus and Delilah continue to live their life to the fullest never getting caught as Marcellus adapted to the human ways.