𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝖘𝖆𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 .

( 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝖘𝖆𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 )

ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▫                ▫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ

▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗘. Elias enjoyed some of his classes as he hadn't gone to all of them but they are okay. The same went with the teachers as some professors were glad to see him back and some were not. Elias was also delighted that he had no classes with his father because he didn't want to hear his horny classmates talk about how hot his father is, and moreover he did not want to sit through that for the whole period of class. Believe him it was a nightmare.

Back in freshman year when Elias first arrived at his father's class, all he could hear was people whispering about how his dad would look naked or if he was single. It was no better when the Cullen's and Hale's arrived at school either.

The hybrid would have guessed that the talking would have ended with him and his father and would only continue on with the new family in town but no, he was wrong. It solely escalated when people began comparing the two families with their good looks. This of course gained more attention to Elias and his father by the Cullen's.

Elias knew that the Cullen's had no suspicions of him or his dad of not being human. However, Marcellus wasn't comfortable with Elias being around other vampires and finding out his secret, so they moved away.

Elias now looked around the hallway of the school while walking alongside Angela, Lauren, and Jessica. Angela Weeber did fulfill his prediction when he said that she was going to discipline him for being late the minute she saw him and of course, she did.

Elias then made a confused face at the no sight of the Cullens. It was rare not to see them or people not gossiping about them. Elias and his father knew that the family were vampires; it was very obvious, to begin with. First, they interacted with no one, only with themselves except Alice Cullen and maybe also Emmett, who were his favorite from all of the siblings. Alice talked to people and was very nice, same with Emmett who was fun to be around with.

Now the rest of the siblings were like statues; they did no gestures.

On the other hand, Edward Cullen had some staring problems. Everywhere the boy went the Cullen vampire was in sight. When Elias and Edward were in a class together or just in a hallway the vampire didn't even blink as he just would stare at Elias, it was very creepy if you ask him and it also felt like he was trying to read him. Regardless of the staring problem, Elias did feel something for the vampire with golden eyes; it was not just about how good-looking he was. It was how every time he was in the same room as Elias. The hybrid just felt safe and his already beating heart would only beat faster just for him.